how well does wellbutrin treat anxiety?

Krissy, although I have never taken it; several of the patients I deal with really seem to like Wellbutrin. You should note though that it usually takes 2-4 weeks before any marked improvement may be noticed.

Anonymous 2 Jul 2010

I have read alot of post lately that claims wellbutrin makes you jittery and is not for anxiety. I am on klonopin and about to add generic wellbutrin at 75 mgs at night. I have read a post where someone started at 37.5. My question is the least about you take are the side effects also not as bad?