How to load the nicotrol inhaler?

Please see the link: http://www.drugs.com/pro/nicotrol-inhaler.html, bottom of page shows how to load the device/cartridge, hope this helps?

carolyn17603 7 May 2010

Its really simple turn the inhaler until the lines match up and then pull apart. Grab the nicotine tube thing and push it in until you feel or hear it pop (that means the silver cover has popped letting nicotine to be used) Now put the top on and push u will hear a pop again and the two pieces will touch and this time turn it until the lines are not lined up and thats how it locks. I have heard each cartrige lasts about 20 min