How strong is methocarbamol?

Methocarbamol (Robaxin) is a muscle relaxer and not a major issue with side effects, some tiredness so be careful if driving or doing activities. If you mix it with pain medicine or anxiety medicine it could make you more tired so be aware of that too. I am on Robaxin and it helps me some hope you get some relief from whatever is up take care, marjorie zych

Sacosam 3 Jan 2011

Hi Marjorie Zyche; Stupid Question # 892 a muscle relaxer relaxes muscles, but to me that dosen't compute. Why would I want to relax my muscles? I got pain in just about every muscle I own, and I've been eating generic Vicodin 10/325 a lot , and asprin by the fistful , but niether seem to be doing much good, is that what a muscle relaxer's for? I hurt so bad at times, i'm starting to stagger... but I don't want to walk around with the backs of my hands dragging on the ground either. Sacosam

marjorie zych 4 Jan 2011

Hi Sacosam sorry to hear you are in so much pain hope you can find something that works for you personally with all do respect my friend I don't think any question is stupid although some a very obvious to the answer no question is stupid. I miss you folks and I am glad to be back. I hope you find relief soon I enjoy your posts. marjorie zych