How strong is ketorolac 10mg?

Well the maximum recommended dose is Only 40mg. So you're taking 1/4th of the maximum dose that you can safely take. Hope this helps. Happy holidays!

Who long does ketorolac stay in your system?

Have do do a piss test

I have acid reflux and was given ketorolac?

I have acid reflux and was given ketorolac. And baclofen i had blood comeing out both ends. Went back to the ER they took me off them both and i am ...

Can you take ketorolac with other pain meds. that are narcotics?

i take oxycotin30mg 2 times a day. can i still take the ketorolac 10 mg. with this medicine and if so what effect will it have on me?

What OTC meds can I take safely with Ketorolac. I know Ibuprofen is a no-no?

I take Ketorolac for my migraine headaches but taking one or even two just isn't enough. I have several other Rx meds I take (both as ...

Ketorolac - Because of severe inflammation I am using an insulin (the only one of three on the?

... market) by pump that contains ketorolac. But I have heart problems (an ICD as pacemaker/defib). Technically, I am not supposed to but the dosage ...