How soon should ramipril start working?

It should start working between 3 to 5 days time.

http://www.drugs.com/pro/ramipril.html

Diabetic Kidney Disease - My doctor is prescribing Ramipril to me to protect my kidney. I do not?

... have high blood pressure and I am not yet a diabetic. I am on the boarder line of becoming a diabetic. Recently I passed out and they believe it ...

Is there an alternative to ramipril?

Ramipril causes constannt bad couugh, leading to very poor sleep. Patient had kidney problems before taking ramipril for her high blood pressure

Side Effect - My 60yr old father has been experiencing severe stomach pain for 10days. His stomach?

... is firm to touch. Finds it difficult to eat so should he take ibuprofen as a pain relief. Has high blood pressure too and takes ramipril and ...

Is Mirena removal related to elevated blood pressure?

My daughter recently had her Mirena removed and immediately her blood pressure became dangerously high. Drs are baffled and normal meds for high ...