How soon after taking other meds, such as coumadin, should I wait to take Prevalite?

Warfarin or other oral anticoagulants should be administered at least one hour before or four to six hours after cholestyramine. The INR or PT should be closely monitored. Patients should be advised to promptly report any signs of bleeding (e.g., pain, swelling, headache, dizziness, weakness, vaginal bleeding, nosebleeds, bleeding of gums from brushing, unusual bleeding or bruising, red or brown urine, or red or black stools) or clots (e.g. chest pain, shortness of breath, sudden loss of vision, or pain, redness or swelling in an extremity).

http://www.drugs.com/drug_interactions.php