How safe to take a pills when breast feeding?

It would depend on the pills that you are taking, could you please name the pill? Some pills could pass to the infant via the breast milk.

I breastfeed, and take cymbalta my baby cries alot Im wondering if the med is bugging her?

Has anyone had any trouble with breast feeding while on this medicine. She is miserable and its not collic.

Can omeprazole harm a baby or slow its development when taken during pregnancy and breast feeding?

I have been taking omeprazole from when I was pregant until now. My baby is 9mths now and she is not.. walking or teething do u think this has on ...

A new mother has been breast feeding her child for 3 months . The mother has recently been?

... prescribed levo floxacin. For treatment of an infection. Q: Is it safe for her to continue breast feeding during this therapy ?why?

Can a breast feeding mother be given aspirin ?if no why and what are the alternatives?

A breast feeding mother presented with visual complaints suggestive of vascular obstruction in the eye. Can she be given vasoprin? Along with other ...

0 answers 5 days ago