How safe to take a pills when breast feeding?

It would depend on the pills that you are taking, could you please name the pill? Some pills could pass to the infant via the breast milk.

I breastfeed, and take cymbalta my baby cries alot Im wondering if the med is bugging her?

Has anyone had any trouble with breast feeding while on this medicine. She is miserable and its not collic.

20mth child still b'feeding. is bromocriptine safe to take? while he feeds n my milk drys up?

i am desperate to get my child off the breast.. the child refuses to have anything else. ive tried everything possible. my child is 20months. i feel ...

A new mother has been breast feeding her child for 3 months . The mother has recently been?

... prescribed levo floxacin. For treatment of an infection. Q: Is it safe for her to continue breast feeding during this therapy ?why?