How safe to take a pills when breast feeding?

It would depend on the pills that you are taking, could you please name the pill? Some pills could pass to the infant via the breast milk.

20mth child still b'feeding. is bromocriptine safe to take? while he feeds n my milk drys up?

i am desperate to get my child off the breast.. the child refuses to have anything else. ive tried everything possible. my child is 20months. i feel ...

Can fenugreek affect the baby of a breast feeding mother?

Potential side effects of fenugreek are nausea, diahrea and gas. Can these symptoms manifest in the breast fed baby of a mother taking fenugreek to ...

Can omeprazole harm a baby or slow its development when taken during pregnancy and breast feeding?

I have been taking omeprazole from when I was pregant until now. My baby is 9mths now and she is not.. walking or teething do u think this has on ...

A new mother has been breast feeding her child for 3 months . The mother has recently been?

... prescribed levo floxacin. For treatment of an infection. Q: Is it safe for her to continue breast feeding during this therapy ?why?