How safe to take a pills when breast feeding?

It would depend on the pills that you are taking, could you please name the pill? Some pills could pass to the infant via the breast milk.

I breastfeed, and take cymbalta my baby cries alot Im wondering if the med is bugging her?

Has anyone had any trouble with breast feeding while on this medicine. She is miserable and its not collic.

Which one is the safest antiepileptic with beast feeding?

of the following drugs phenytoin phenbabitone carbamazapine lamotrigine gabapentine

Can fenugreek affect the baby of a breast feeding mother?

Potential side effects of fenugreek are nausea, diahrea and gas. Can these symptoms manifest in the breast fed baby of a mother taking fenugreek to ...

Can omeprazole harm a baby or slow its development when taken during pregnancy and breast feeding?

I have been taking omeprazole from when I was pregant until now. My baby is 9mths now and she is not.. walking or teething do u think this has on ...

Can a breast feeding mother be given aspirin ?if no why and what are the alternatives?

A breast feeding mother presented with visual complaints suggestive of vascular obstruction in the eye. Can she be given vasoprin? Along with other ...