How omeoprazole magnesium will affect bones of the body?

No effects on bones have been reported, however you could read more on:, or talk to your doc./pharmacist, hope this helps?

Does chr. omeprazole therapy affect gastrin blood level ?

are low blood gastrin levels in omeprazole treated patients common?

Has anyone gone off the Omeprazole, what did you take for heartburn, having difficulty weaning off?

I have taken omeprazole for a lengthy period of time. What problems have you had, if you had any? Did you experience really bad heartburn? What did ...

Does Omeprazole cause a decrease in bone mass?

A couple of my co-workers used to take Omeprazole and stopped because they were told it leads to issues with there bones/arthritis.

I've been on omeprazole for 24 yrs. I have ED age 46. Zinc dose to counter the omeprazole?

Wanting to cure my ED. Finding that the omeprazole is to blame for several issues, including low magnesium. I took a 50mg zinc and had hardest ...