How old were the ones taking the clomid after provera. I'm trying to get pregnant but I am older?

Are you seeing a fertility specilaist? How old are you?

Will I get pregnant while taking provera?

i didn't have menstruation for 2 mos so i was advised to take provera for 10days. i had pregnancy test first before taking the medicine & ...

How old were the ones using provera and clomid and conceived?

I'm 46 and trying to have a second child. Just finished 12 days of provera yesterday. After I start need to take clomid for 5 days. ...

What are the side effects of Clomid on the fetus if you take it while you are already pregnant?

I had taken 1 cycle of clomid while I was already unknowingly pregnant. Can you tell me what the side effects or consequences would be to my baby? I ...

Clomid it will help to pregnant?

hi i'm 23 years old. when i was 19 i had ectopic pregnancy, Dr said two years don't be pregnant , after two years we try for baby since now ...

I want to know how clomid fertity drug works?

I want to know how clomid fertility drug works. I have being taking for 7days now one @ morning & one @ night, am i going to be pregnant with ...