How old were the ones taking the clomid after provera. I'm trying to get pregnant but I am older?

Are you seeing a fertility specilaist? How old are you?

Will I get pregnant while taking provera?

i didn't have menstruation for 2 mos so i was advised to take provera for 10days. i had pregnancy test first before taking the medicine & ...

How old were the ones using provera and clomid and conceived?

I'm 46 and trying to have a second child. Just finished 12 days of provera yesterday. After I start need to take clomid for 5 days. ...

It says on my pack take two provera daily 10mg?

Does that mean take two at same time or one morning one night? I got told to take for 15 days and then when I start my cycle take clomid on day 2?

Does taking clomid lessen menstrual period?

Hi everyone.Iam 36 and I have been trying to get pregnant 6 month now with no success.I read lots on internet and I came across this website. I ...

Can I start taking clomid after my period stops? Or do I have to take it during my cycle?

Dr. Gave me 5 days worth of clomid, unfortunately I wasn't able to get it right away, and my period has already ended. He also gave me provera ...