How old were the ones taking the clomid after provera. I'm trying to get pregnant but I am older?

Are you seeing a fertility specilaist? How old are you?

How old were the ones using provera and clomid and conceived?

I'm 46 and trying to have a second child. Just finished 12 days of provera yesterday. After I start need to take clomid for 5 days. ...

What are the side effects of Clomid on the fetus if you take it while you are already pregnant?

I had taken 1 cycle of clomid while I was already unknowingly pregnant. Can you tell me what the side effects or consequences would be to my baby? I ...

I'm thinking about figuring a way to get on Clomid... Does it work?

I have read alot of things about Clomid and it seems like it works. My boyfriend and I have been trying for ever a year to get pregnant and it just ...

I want to know how clomid fertity drug works?

I want to know how clomid fertility drug works. I have being taking for 7days now one @ morning & one @ night, am i going to be pregnant with ...

It says on my pack take two provera daily 10mg?

Does that mean take two at same time or one morning one night? I got told to take for 15 days and then when I start my cycle take clomid on day 2?