How old were the ones taking the clomid after provera. I'm trying to get pregnant but I am older?

Are you seeing a fertility specilaist? How old are you?

I am 37 and am trying to conceive. I am taking clomid, provera and metformin?

If I am told to begin taking the provera on the first of every month, and the pregnancy tests don't produce a positive until at least 5 days ...

I want to know how clomid fertity drug works?

I want to know how clomid fertility drug works. I have being taking for 7days now one @ morning & one @ night, am i going to be pregnant with ...

My first cycle on clomid and I am very nervous!!?

I have been with my bf for 4 years and no baby..On january I had a cyst surgery which was a sucess. For feb 24-March 2nd, my obgyn gave me clomid and ...

Does taking clomid lessen menstrual period?

Hi everyone.Iam 36 and I have been trying to get pregnant 6 month now with no success.I read lots on internet and I came across this website. I ...

Can I start taking clomid after my period stops? Or do I have to take it during my cycle?

Dr. Gave me 5 days worth of clomid, unfortunately I wasn't able to get it right away, and my period has already ended. He also gave me provera ...