How old were the ones taking the clomid after provera. I'm trying to get pregnant but I am older?

Are you seeing a fertility specilaist? How old are you?

What are the side effects of Clomid on the fetus if you take it while you are already pregnant?

I had taken 1 cycle of clomid while I was already unknowingly pregnant. Can you tell me what the side effects or consequences would be to my baby? I ...

I am 37 and am trying to conceive. I am taking clomid, provera and metformin?

If I am told to begin taking the provera on the first of every month, and the pregnancy tests don't produce a positive until at least 5 days ...

Does taking clomid lessen menstrual period?

Hi everyone.Iam 36 and I have been trying to get pregnant 6 month now with no success.I read lots on internet and I came across this website. I ...

I started taking provera 5 days ago the dr told me that on the 5th day to take clomid?

What im not sure wether to take it even thou i havent had a period she told me i was gonna get a period like on day 3 and to continue clomid on day 5 ...

Clomid - why come Im not getting pregnant , and digital opk , says ovulating ??

i had two miscarriges last yesar ive been on depo provera for 6years , and i got pregnant after a 8months of being off , and miscarried , got ...