How old were the ones taking the clomid after provera. I'm trying to get pregnant but I am older?

Are you seeing a fertility specilaist? How old are you?

How old were the ones using provera and clomid and conceived?

I'm 46 and trying to have a second child. Just finished 12 days of provera yesterday. After I start need to take clomid for 5 days. ...

What are the side effects of Clomid on the fetus if you take it while you are already pregnant?

I had taken 1 cycle of clomid while I was already unknowingly pregnant. Can you tell me what the side effects or consequences would be to my baby? I ...

What should I do if I didn't know I was pregnant and took the Provera?

I was given a Progesterone test by my doctor on August 19 and it showed negative results so I was told to start taking Provera on August 20. I took ...

I want to know how clomid fertity drug works?

I want to know how clomid fertility drug works. I have being taking for 7days now one @ morning & one @ night, am i going to be pregnant with ...

Pregnancy - I stopped taking depo provera 2 years back, however, I am still not pregnant eventhough?

... i had unprotected sex with my husband every night. i really want to get pregnant but its not happening. is it a side effect of depo provera? how ...