How old were the ones taking the clomid after provera. I'm trying to get pregnant but I am older?

Are you seeing a fertility specilaist? How old are you?

What are the side effects of Clomid on the fetus if you take it while you are already pregnant?

I had taken 1 cycle of clomid while I was already unknowingly pregnant. Can you tell me what the side effects or consequences would be to my baby? I ...

I am 37 and am trying to conceive. I am taking clomid, provera and metformin?

If I am told to begin taking the provera on the first of every month, and the pregnancy tests don't produce a positive until at least 5 days ...

Clomid it will help to pregnant?

hi i'm 23 years old. when i was 19 i had ectopic pregnancy, Dr said two years don't be pregnant , after two years we try for baby since now ...

I want to know how clomid fertity drug works?

I want to know how clomid fertility drug works. I have being taking for 7days now one @ morning & one @ night, am i going to be pregnant with ...

Does taking clomid lessen menstrual period?

Hi everyone.Iam 36 and I have been trying to get pregnant 6 month now with no success.I read lots on internet and I came across this website. I ...