How old were the ones taking the clomid after provera. I'm trying to get pregnant but I am older?

Are you seeing a fertility specilaist? How old are you?

What are the side effects of Clomid on the fetus if you take it while you are already pregnant?

I had taken 1 cycle of clomid while I was already unknowingly pregnant. Can you tell me what the side effects or consequences would be to my baby? I ...

What should I do if I didn't know I was pregnant and took the Provera?

I was given a Progesterone test by my doctor on August 19 and it showed negative results so I was told to start taking Provera on August 20. I took ...

I am 37 and am trying to conceive. I am taking clomid, provera and metformin?

If I am told to begin taking the provera on the first of every month, and the pregnancy tests don't produce a positive until at least 5 days ...

It says on my pack take two provera daily 10mg?

Does that mean take two at same time or one morning one night? I got told to take for 15 days and then when I start my cycle take clomid on day 2?

My first cycle on clomid and I am very nervous!!?

I have been with my bf for 4 years and no baby..On january I had a cyst surgery which was a sucess. For feb 24-March 2nd, my obgyn gave me clomid and ...