How old were the ones taking the clomid after provera. I'm trying to get pregnant but I am older?

Are you seeing a fertility specilaist? How old are you?

How old were the ones using provera and clomid and conceived?

I'm 46 and trying to have a second child. Just finished 12 days of provera yesterday. After I start need to take clomid for 5 days. ...

What are the side effects of Clomid on the fetus if you take it while you are already pregnant?

I had taken 1 cycle of clomid while I was already unknowingly pregnant. Can you tell me what the side effects or consequences would be to my baby? I ...

Clomid it will help to pregnant?

hi i'm 23 years old. when i was 19 i had ectopic pregnancy, Dr said two years don't be pregnant , after two years we try for baby since now ...

My first cycle on clomid and I am very nervous!!?

I have been with my bf for 4 years and no baby..On january I had a cyst surgery which was a sucess. For feb 24-March 2nd, my obgyn gave me clomid and ...

Can I start taking clomid after my period stops? Or do I have to take it during my cycle?

Dr. Gave me 5 days worth of clomid, unfortunately I wasn't able to get it right away, and my period has already ended. He also gave me provera ...