How often do women become pregnant on the first cycle of clomid?

In clinical studies, about 30 percent of women became pregnant after taking Clomid. Success rates will depend on a number of factors, including the cause of infertility, the fertility of your partner, whether sexual intercourse is timed appropriately, and chance.
Try not to become discouraged if you do not become pregnant right away while taking Clomid. It may take more than one cycle!
Good luck.

I used Clomid to get pregnant twice.
For my first pregnancy I got pregnant the first month I used Clomid. This was after almost 2 years of trying with no fertility help.
For my second pregnancy it took four months of using Clomid.
Hope this helps.