How much weight per week should I loose on phentermine?

Anonymous

That would depend on so many factors, they say 1 to 2.5 or 3, I never lost more than 1.25 on it and I walked 4 to 5 nights a week for 35 to 45 minutes. It will depend on how fast your metabolism is to begin with, it speeds the body up.

Thinkingthin 14 Oct 2010

pattishan61... you sound like you are following this like me. Although I am not hungry on this I still eat and I walk 2-3 miles per day/5 days a week. I have three weeks left of the drug and am wondering about weight gain. I'm wondering if those who have gained their pounds back are the ones that did not eat while on the pill. I lose about 1.5-2 pounds per week. I'm interested in hearing someones success that has lost AND kept if off.