How much morphine is too much?

when youve stopped breathing its prob too much

The following is a link to the recommended dosages of morphine for pain.

http://www.drugs.com/dosage/morphine.html#Usual_Adult_Dose_for_Pain

Hope this helps.

Did Morphine or the word morphine come from the God of Dreams-Morpheus?

I studied some mythology and I was wondering about the word or name Morphine did it come from the God of Dreams Morpheous? I know that Morphine will ...

What is the difference of morphine sulfate ER and morphine sulfate CR?

i have been on morphine sulfate ER 60mg. for 5 years my drug store gave me morphine sulfate CR 60mg. this time.I have never taken the CR before and ...

Is there a difference between morphine and morphine sulfate?

Ok years ago my father was told he was allergic 2 morphine.He is currently on Hospice for his terminal cancer.He was given Liquid morphine Sulfate ...

What all drugs can break down in your system and show up in your urine and stool as morphine?

My husband passed away and had a chemical that broke down as morphine and he was not taking morphine.

How long will 90 mg's morphine stay in your system?

I chewed some 15 mg morphine er's and I take norco's 7.5/325, will the morphine be detectable in one week?