How much morphine is too much?

when youve stopped breathing its prob too much

The following is a link to the recommended dosages of morphine for pain.

http://www.drugs.com/dosage/morphine.html#Usual_Adult_Dose_for_Pain

Hope this helps.

Did Morphine or the word morphine come from the God of Dreams-Morpheus?

I studied some mythology and I was wondering about the word or name Morphine did it come from the God of Dreams Morpheous? I know that Morphine will ...

Is there a difference between morphine and morphine sulfate?

Ok years ago my father was told he was allergic 2 morphine.He is currently on Hospice for his terminal cancer.He was given Liquid morphine Sulfate ...

I have been trying to get in to a new doctor,they had me on 30mg of morphine and norco10mg and?

morphine 15 mg and 30mgs. i have been out of my morphine so a friend gave me a oxycotin 10mg. will they show up different in a drug test? or should i ...

Dr Wrote a script for morphine 100, is was supposed to be Ms Contin, but is morphine 100 sa tab?

I had once got these Morphine sa tab in the past, they are blue and oval, scored e658 100. I know they are not what was recomended to me. I was ...

Can morphine cause diarrhea?

I have been on morphine for the past 4-5 years taking 15mg 2-4 times daily. Now I have other forms of treatment (non-medication) and have weened ...