How much morphine is too much?

The following is a link to the recommended dosages of morphine for pain.

http://www.drugs.com/dosage/morphine.html#Usual_Adult_Dose_for_Pain

Hope this helps.

when youve stopped breathing its prob too much

Did Morphine or the word morphine come from the God of Dreams-Morpheus?

I studied some mythology and I was wondering about the word or name Morphine did it come from the God of Dreams Morpheous? I know that Morphine will ...

Is Oxycotin a good substitute for Morphine?

I have been using 5mg oxycodone 3 pills per 3 times per day and 30 mg morphine suflate ER in the morning and 15 mg morphine sulfate ER in the ...

Dr Wrote a script for morphine 100, is was supposed to be Ms Contin, but is morphine 100 sa tab?

I had once got these Morphine sa tab in the past, they are blue and oval, scored e658 100. I know they are not what was recomended to me. I was ...

Can morphine cause diarrhea?

I have been on morphine for the past 4-5 years taking 15mg 2-4 times daily. Now I have other forms of treatment (non-medication) and have weened ...

How long will 90 mg's morphine stay in your system?

I chewed some 15 mg morphine er's and I take norco's 7.5/325, will the morphine be detectable in one week?