How much morphine is too much?

when youve stopped breathing its prob too much

The following is a link to the recommended dosages of morphine for pain.

http://www.drugs.com/dosage/morphine.html#Usual_Adult_Dose_for_Pain

Hope this helps.

Is Oxycotin a good substitute for Morphine?

I have been using 5mg oxycodone 3 pills per 3 times per day and 30 mg morphine suflate ER in the morning and 15 mg morphine sulfate ER in the ...

Is there a difference between morphine and morphine sulfate?

Ok years ago my father was told he was allergic 2 morphine.He is currently on Hospice for his terminal cancer.He was given Liquid morphine Sulfate ...

I have been trying to get in to a new doctor,they had me on 30mg of morphine and norco10mg and?

morphine 15 mg and 30mgs. i have been out of my morphine so a friend gave me a oxycotin 10mg. will they show up different in a drug test? or should i ...

Should I change my pain meds?

I have been on Morphine Sulfate IR 30 mgs two tabs every 4 hours as needed. I have a internal pain pump as well with morphine in it. My pain has been ...

Can morphine cause diarrhea?

I have been on morphine for the past 4-5 years taking 15mg 2-4 times daily. Now I have other forms of treatment (non-medication) and have weened ...