How much morphine is too much?

when youve stopped breathing its prob too much

The following is a link to the recommended dosages of morphine for pain.

http://www.drugs.com/dosage/morphine.html#Usual_Adult_Dose_for_Pain

Hope this helps.

Did Morphine or the word morphine come from the God of Dreams-Morpheus?

I studied some mythology and I was wondering about the word or name Morphine did it come from the God of Dreams Morpheous? I know that Morphine will ...

Is Oxycotin a good substitute for Morphine?

I have been using 5mg oxycodone 3 pills per 3 times per day and 30 mg morphine suflate ER in the morning and 15 mg morphine sulfate ER in the ...

Should I change my pain meds?

I have been on Morphine Sulfate IR 30 mgs two tabs every 4 hours as needed. I have a internal pain pump as well with morphine in it. My pain has been ...

What all drugs can break down in your system and show up in your urine and stool as morphine?

My husband passed away and had a chemical that broke down as morphine and he was not taking morphine.

Can morphine cause diarrhea?

I have been on morphine for the past 4-5 years taking 15mg 2-4 times daily. Now I have other forms of treatment (non-medication) and have weened ...