How much morphine is too much?

The following is a link to the recommended dosages of morphine for pain.

Hope this helps.

when youve stopped breathing its prob too much

Is Oxycotin a good substitute for Morphine?

I have been using 5mg oxycodone 3 pills per 3 times per day and 30 mg morphine suflate ER in the morning and 15 mg morphine sulfate ER in the ...

What is the difference of morphine sulfate ER and morphine sulfate CR?

i have been on morphine sulfate ER 60mg. for 5 years my drug store gave me morphine sulfate CR 60mg. this time.I have never taken the CR before and ...

I have been trying to get in to a new doctor,they had me on 30mg of morphine and norco10mg and?

morphine 15 mg and 30mgs. i have been out of my morphine so a friend gave me a oxycotin 10mg. will they show up different in a drug test? or should i ...

Dr Wrote a script for morphine 100, is was supposed to be Ms Contin, but is morphine 100 sa tab?

I had once got these Morphine sa tab in the past, they are blue and oval, scored e658 100. I know they are not what was recomended to me. I was ...

Should I change my pain meds?

I have been on Morphine Sulfate IR 30 mgs two tabs every 4 hours as needed. I have a internal pain pump as well with morphine in it. My pain has been ...