How much folic acid is in Deplin?

Deplin contains 7.5mg of methylfolate. (ie no folic acid)

(Folic acid is converted in the body to methylfolate which is the active form that the body can use.)

Folic Acid Deficiency - I have been taking warfarin and amiodarone for atrial flutter for 4 years?

... and now have been diagnosed being anemic..could these medications cause animia and should I take folic acid supplimentsw as well as the iron ...

I've been on effexor for a year. My doctor just added deplin and it really seemed to help me feel?

... better. Also I've had no urge to drink alcohol. I dont know if its the deplin that is helping me to lose the urge or working out at gym. ...

Migraines spurred by deplin?

I'm prone to migraines since my late 30's and I'm 53 now. I take 30 _40mgs. Generic adderal daily and have been on it for 5 years. The ...

Can you overdose on folic acid>?

I take a prenatal vit. with 800 mg folic acid. I've been taking folic acid 400 mg a day, which I probably don't need to take anymore since ...

Is 5mg of folic acid thats prescribed by a gp the same as buying them from asda?

My husband has ran out of his prescription only medication, folic acid 5mg, so he has bought some from asda but it doesn't provide the strength ...