How much folic acid is in Deplin?

Deplin contains 7.5mg of methylfolate. (ie no folic acid)

(Folic acid is converted in the body to methylfolate which is the active form that the body can use.)

I've been on effexor for a year. My doctor just added deplin and it really seemed to help me feel?

... better. Also I've had no urge to drink alcohol. I dont know if its the deplin that is helping me to lose the urge or working out at gym. ...

Help. My 16 yr old son just started taking Deplin and he says it makes him nauseous?

Is this possible? He's taking it because of MTHFR issues, and his doctor says that it may help alleviate some of his anxieties and attention ...

Pregnancy - Sulfasalacien & Folic acid?

How much folic acid a day should a pregnant patient take, if she is on sulfasalacine for CED ?

Can you overdose on folic acid>?

I take a prenatal vit. with 800 mg folic acid. I've been taking folic acid 400 mg a day, which I probably don't need to take anymore since ...