How much folic acid is in Deplin?

Deplin contains 7.5mg of methylfolate. (ie no folic acid)

(Folic acid is converted in the body to methylfolate which is the active form that the body can use.)

Folic Acid Deficiency - I have been taking warfarin and amiodarone for atrial flutter for 4 years?

... and now have been diagnosed being anemic..could these medications cause animia and should I take folic acid supplimentsw as well as the iron ...

Help. My 16 yr old son just started taking Deplin and he says it makes him nauseous?

Is this possible? He's taking it because of MTHFR issues, and his doctor says that it may help alleviate some of his anxieties and attention ...

Can you overdose on folic acid>?

I take a prenatal vit. with 800 mg folic acid. I've been taking folic acid 400 mg a day, which I probably don't need to take anymore since ...