How much folic acid is in Deplin?

Deplin contains 7.5mg of methylfolate. (ie no folic acid)

(Folic acid is converted in the body to methylfolate which is the active form that the body can use.)

Folic Acid Tablets?

I've got some cysts in my ovaries and they were detected Endometriotic. They operated and removed and right now I'm under medication to ...

Headaches while taking Deplin?

I've been taking Deplin for almost a month along with other vitamins. I noticed a difference after about a week or so and have felt much more ...

Help. My 16 yr old son just started taking Deplin and he says it makes him nauseous?

Is this possible? He's taking it because of MTHFR issues, and his doctor says that it may help alleviate some of his anxieties and attention ...

Migraines spurred by deplin?

I'm prone to migraines since my late 30's and I'm 53 now. I take 30 _40mgs. Generic adderal daily and have been on it for 5 years. The ...

Is 5mg of folic acid thats prescribed by a gp the same as buying them from asda?

My husband has ran out of his prescription only medication, folic acid 5mg, so he has bought some from asda but it doesn't provide the strength ...