How much folic acid is in Deplin?

Deplin contains 7.5mg of methylfolate. (ie no folic acid)

(Folic acid is converted in the body to methylfolate which is the active form that the body can use.)

Folic Acid Tablets?

I've got some cysts in my ovaries and they were detected Endometriotic. They operated and removed and right now I'm under medication to ...

I've been on effexor for a year. My doctor just added deplin and it really seemed to help me feel?

... better. Also I've had no urge to drink alcohol. I dont know if its the deplin that is helping me to lose the urge or working out at gym. ...

Headaches while taking Deplin?

I've been taking Deplin for almost a month along with other vitamins. I noticed a difference after about a week or so and have felt much more ...

Pregnancy - Sulfasalacien & Folic acid?

How much folic acid a day should a pregnant patient take, if she is on sulfasalacine for CED ?

Migraines spurred by deplin?

I'm prone to migraines since my late 30's and I'm 53 now. I take 30 _40mgs. Generic adderal daily and have been on it for 5 years. The ...