How much folic acid is in Deplin?

Deplin contains 7.5mg of methylfolate. (ie no folic acid)

(Folic acid is converted in the body to methylfolate which is the active form that the body can use.)

Folic Acid Deficiency - I have been taking warfarin and amiodarone for atrial flutter for 4 years?

... and now have been diagnosed being anemic..could these medications cause animia and should I take folic acid supplimentsw as well as the iron ...

I've been on effexor for a year. My doctor just added deplin and it really seemed to help me feel?

... better. Also I've had no urge to drink alcohol. I dont know if its the deplin that is helping me to lose the urge or working out at gym. ...

Help. My 16 yr old son just started taking Deplin and he says it makes him nauseous?

Is this possible? He's taking it because of MTHFR issues, and his doctor says that it may help alleviate some of his anxieties and attention ...

Is 5mg of folic acid thats prescribed by a gp the same as buying them from asda?

My husband has ran out of his prescription only medication, folic acid 5mg, so he has bought some from asda but it doesn't provide the strength ...