How much dose it cost for one patch of 75mcg fentanyl?

I get mine for $2.00 for 5. But I don't think they're sold that way and that med is not to be used recreationally.

I am worried about asking my Dr to lower my fentanyl and give me something stronger for break throu?

Hi,I have been on fentanyl 100mcg change every 72 hrs and lortab 10.I still have severe pain in my legs and back.Would it be a bad choice to ask my ...

Your days are now getting better! I am going to tell you what to use to keep your fentanyl patch on?

I have read so many post about what to use to help keep the fentanyl patch on and was surprised nobody has heard of Tegaderm. They are a clear patch ...

Medication - I have been using FENTANYL patch(50mcg/hr) for some time now and am about to change?

... insurance co's as I am relocating to another state. My question is" What is the approximate retail cost if I elect to self ...

How soon do I get the full pain relief from a fentanyl patch 75 mcg?

For about 13 years I have worn a fentanyl patch, starting at 25 and now at 75mcg. For about 8 years I have had breakthrough pain at 48 hours so the ...

Please, can anyone tell me what kind of antidepressant I can take with fentanyl patch? I was taking?

... Welbutrin, but seems to interact with patch. I've been severely nauseous every morning since starting fentanyl patch. Thanks.