How much dose it cost for one patch of 75mcg fentanyl?

Anonymous

Meperez,
I get mine for $2.00 for 5. But I don't think they're sold that way and that med is not to be used recreationally.

Having to come off fentanyl. What's next?

I have to come off fentanyl, have been on a 50 mcg dose and I change my patch every 48 hrs. What will the Dr. next prescribe? I see a pain management ...

Fentanyl - Is there a patch dosage of 125mcg?

Due to severe nerve and back pain, for 9 years I have been taking 4 to 5 tablets a day of Hydrocodone/APAP 7.5mg/750mg. My doctor recently prescribed ...

I don't have any problem with my Mylan patch sticking, however I do shower with it un covered?

Would this decrease the strength of my 75mcg patch ? Can water possibly get in there ? Also I'm finding the second and third day of strength is ...

Should I pop sweat bubble from Fentanyl patch?

I use 100mcg Fentanyl patch and a tegaderm overlay to cover it. When I sweat, it creates a sweat bubble between my skin and fentanyl patch. Should I ...

How soon do I get the full pain relief from a fentanyl patch 75 mcg?

For about 13 years I have worn a fentanyl patch, starting at 25 and now at 75mcg. For about 8 years I have had breakthrough pain at 48 hours so the ...

1 answer 6 days ago