How much dose it cost for one patch of 75mcg fentanyl?

Anonymous

Meperez,
I get mine for $2.00 for 5. But I don't think they're sold that way and that med is not to be used recreationally.

Is it possible to get a prescription for the fentanyl patch to change LESS than every 48 hours?

I am currently on the fentanyl 50 patch and am finding that in between 24 and 36 hours, the patch wears off. And the bad thing is that it's not ...

I am worried about asking my Dr to lower my fentanyl and give me something stronger for break throu?

Hi,I have been on fentanyl 100mcg change every 72 hrs and lortab 10.I still have severe pain in my legs and back.Would it be a bad choice to ask my ...

Fentanyl - Is there a patch dosage of 125mcg?

Due to severe nerve and back pain, for 9 years I have been taking 4 to 5 tablets a day of Hydrocodone/APAP 7.5mg/750mg. My doctor recently prescribed ...

Medication - I have been using FENTANYL patch(50mcg/hr) for some time now and am about to change?

... insurance co's as I am relocating to another state. My question is" What is the approximate retail cost if I elect to self ...

Fentanyl patch causing extreme hot flashes and sweating?

I had to come off the 50mc because I was waking up several times a night soaked with sweat, and when it happened during the day, I would feel ...