How much dose it cost for one patch of 75mcg fentanyl?

Anonymous

Meperez,
I get mine for $2.00 for 5. But I don't think they're sold that way and that med is not to be used recreationally.

I am worried about asking my Dr to lower my fentanyl and give me something stronger for break throu?

Hi,I have been on fentanyl 100mcg change every 72 hrs and lortab 10.I still have severe pain in my legs and back.Would it be a bad choice to ask my ...

Should I pop sweat bubble from Fentanyl patch?

I use 100mcg Fentanyl patch and a tegaderm overlay to cover it. When I sweat, it creates a sweat bubble between my skin and fentanyl patch. Should I ...

How soon do I get the full pain relief from a fentanyl patch 75 mcg?

For about 13 years I have worn a fentanyl patch, starting at 25 and now at 75mcg. For about 8 years I have had breakthrough pain at 48 hours so the ...

Please, can anyone tell me what kind of antidepressant I can take with fentanyl patch? I was taking?

... Welbutrin, but seems to interact with patch. I've been severely nauseous every morning since starting fentanyl patch. Thanks.

Are law(s) changing on Fentanyl patch dosage?

Six months or so ago my prescription for the fentanyl patch was reduced by my pain management doc from 100mcg to 75mcg. I have been on this dosage ...