How much dose it cost for one patch of 75mcg fentanyl?

Anonymous

Meperez,
I get mine for $2.00 for 5. But I don't think they're sold that way and that med is not to be used recreationally.

I am worried about asking my Dr to lower my fentanyl and give me something stronger for break throu?

Hi,I have been on fentanyl 100mcg change every 72 hrs and lortab 10.I still have severe pain in my legs and back.Would it be a bad choice to ask my ...

Fentanyl - Is there a patch dosage of 125mcg?

Due to severe nerve and back pain, for 9 years I have been taking 4 to 5 tablets a day of Hydrocodone/APAP 7.5mg/750mg. My doctor recently prescribed ...

Medication - I have been using FENTANYL patch(50mcg/hr) for some time now and am about to change?

... insurance co's as I am relocating to another state. My question is" What is the approximate retail cost if I elect to self ...

Am I able to take my oxycode every 6 hours as directed while the fentanyl 25mg patch is on?

this is my first time using the fentanyl patch. I know its a low dose but I am just curious. the doctor prescribed both so I guess its ok. Does ...