How much dose it cost for one patch of 75mcg fentanyl?

Anonymous

Meperez,
I get mine for $2.00 for 5. But I don't think they're sold that way and that med is not to be used recreationally.

Having to come off fentanyl. What's next?

I have to come off fentanyl, have been on a 50 mcg dose and I change my patch every 48 hrs. What will the Dr. next prescribe? I see a pain management ...

Medication - I have been using FENTANYL patch(50mcg/hr) for some time now and am about to change?

... insurance co's as I am relocating to another state. My question is" What is the approximate retail cost if I elect to self ...

How soon do I get the full pain relief from a fentanyl patch 75 mcg?

For about 13 years I have worn a fentanyl patch, starting at 25 and now at 75mcg. For about 8 years I have had breakthrough pain at 48 hours so the ...

Please, can anyone tell me what kind of antidepressant I can take with fentanyl patch? I was taking?

... Welbutrin, but seems to interact with patch. I've been severely nauseous every morning since starting fentanyl patch. Thanks.

Am I able to take my oxycode every 6 hours as directed while the fentanyl 25mg patch is on?

this is my first time using the fentanyl patch. I know its a low dose but I am just curious. the doctor prescribed both so I guess its ok. Does ...