How much dose it cost for one patch of 75mcg fentanyl?

I get mine for $2.00 for 5. But I don't think they're sold that way and that med is not to be used recreationally.

Fentanyl - Is there a patch dosage of 125mcg?

Due to severe nerve and back pain, for 9 years I have been taking 4 to 5 tablets a day of Hydrocodone/APAP 7.5mg/750mg. My doctor recently prescribed ...

Your days are now getting better! I am going to tell you what to use to keep your fentanyl patch on?

I have read so many post about what to use to help keep the fentanyl patch on and was surprised nobody has heard of Tegaderm. They are a clear patch ...

Should I pop sweat bubble from Fentanyl patch?

I use 100mcg Fentanyl patch and a tegaderm overlay to cover it. When I sweat, it creates a sweat bubble between my skin and fentanyl patch. Should I ...

How soon do I get the full pain relief from a fentanyl patch 75 mcg?

For about 13 years I have worn a fentanyl patch, starting at 25 and now at 75mcg. For about 8 years I have had breakthrough pain at 48 hours so the ...

Please, can anyone tell me what kind of antidepressant I can take with fentanyl patch? I was taking?

... Welbutrin, but seems to interact with patch. I've been severely nauseous every morning since starting fentanyl patch. Thanks.