How much dose it cost for one patch of 75mcg fentanyl?

Anonymous

Meperez,
I get mine for $2.00 for 5. But I don't think they're sold that way and that med is not to be used recreationally.

I am worried about asking my Dr to lower my fentanyl and give me something stronger for break throu?

Hi,I have been on fentanyl 100mcg change every 72 hrs and lortab 10.I still have severe pain in my legs and back.Would it be a bad choice to ask my ...

Medication - I have been using FENTANYL patch(50mcg/hr) for some time now and am about to change?

... insurance co's as I am relocating to another state. My question is" What is the approximate retail cost if I elect to self ...

I don't have any problem with my Mylan patch sticking, however I do shower with it un covered?

Would this decrease the strength of my 75mcg patch ? Can water possibly get in there ? Also I'm finding the second and third day of strength is ...

Please, can anyone tell me what kind of antidepressant I can take with fentanyl patch? I was taking?

... Welbutrin, but seems to interact with patch. I've been severely nauseous every morning since starting fentanyl patch. Thanks.

Am I able to take my oxycode every 6 hours as directed while the fentanyl 25mg patch is on?

this is my first time using the fentanyl patch. I know its a low dose but I am just curious. the doctor prescribed both so I guess its ok. Does ...