How much dose it cost for one patch of 75mcg fentanyl?

Anonymous

Meperez,
I get mine for $2.00 for 5. But I don't think they're sold that way and that med is not to be used recreationally.

I am worried about asking my Dr to lower my fentanyl and give me something stronger for break throu?

Hi,I have been on fentanyl 100mcg change every 72 hrs and lortab 10.I still have severe pain in my legs and back.Would it be a bad choice to ask my ...

Why would my pm take my meds down?

i went to my pm yesterday and she took me down to 90pills and changed the mg from 15 mg's to 5 mg's i was on oxy's and she changed me ...

Having to come off fentanyl. What's next?

I have to come off fentanyl, have been on a 50 mcg dose and I change my patch every 48 hrs. What will the Dr. next prescribe? I see a pain management ...

Your days are now getting better! I am going to tell you what to use to keep your fentanyl patch on?

I have read so many post about what to use to help keep the fentanyl patch on and was surprised nobody has heard of Tegaderm. They are a clear patch ...

I don't have any problem with my Mylan patch sticking, however I do shower with it un covered?

Would this decrease the strength of my 75mcg patch ? Can water possibly get in there ? Also I'm finding the second and third day of strength is ...