How much dose it cost for one patch of 75mcg fentanyl?

Anonymous

Meperez,
I get mine for $2.00 for 5. But I don't think they're sold that way and that med is not to be used recreationally.

Your days are now getting better! I am going to tell you what to use to keep your fentanyl patch on?

I have read so many post about what to use to help keep the fentanyl patch on and was surprised nobody has heard of Tegaderm. They are a clear patch ...

Medication - I have been using FENTANYL patch(50mcg/hr) for some time now and am about to change?

... insurance co's as I am relocating to another state. My question is" What is the approximate retail cost if I elect to self ...

I don't have any problem with my Mylan patch sticking, however I do shower with it un covered?

Would this decrease the strength of my 75mcg patch ? Can water possibly get in there ? Also I'm finding the second and third day of strength is ...

Should I pop sweat bubble from Fentanyl patch?

I use 100mcg Fentanyl patch and a tegaderm overlay to cover it. When I sweat, it creates a sweat bubble between my skin and fentanyl patch. Should I ...

How soon do I get the full pain relief from a fentanyl patch 75 mcg?

For about 13 years I have worn a fentanyl patch, starting at 25 and now at 75mcg. For about 8 years I have had breakthrough pain at 48 hours so the ...