How much dose it cost for one patch of 75mcg fentanyl?

Anonymous

Meperez,
I get mine for $2.00 for 5. But I don't think they're sold that way and that med is not to be used recreationally.

Why would my pm take my meds down?

i went to my pm yesterday and she took me down to 90pills and changed the mg from 15 mg's to 5 mg's i was on oxy's and she changed me ...

Having to come off fentanyl. What's next?

I have to come off fentanyl, have been on a 50 mcg dose and I change my patch every 48 hrs. What will the Dr. next prescribe? I see a pain management ...

Fentanyl - Is there a patch dosage of 125mcg?

Due to severe nerve and back pain, for 9 years I have been taking 4 to 5 tablets a day of Hydrocodone/APAP 7.5mg/750mg. My doctor recently prescribed ...

Medication - I have been using FENTANYL patch(50mcg/hr) for some time now and am about to change?

... insurance co's as I am relocating to another state. My question is" What is the approximate retail cost if I elect to self ...

How soon do I get the full pain relief from a fentanyl patch 75 mcg?

For about 13 years I have worn a fentanyl patch, starting at 25 and now at 75mcg. For about 8 years I have had breakthrough pain at 48 hours so the ...