How much dose it cost for one patch of 75mcg fentanyl?

Anonymous

Meperez,
I get mine for $2.00 for 5. But I don't think they're sold that way and that med is not to be used recreationally.

Is it possible to get a prescription for the fentanyl patch to change LESS than every 48 hours?

I am currently on the fentanyl 50 patch and am finding that in between 24 and 36 hours, the patch wears off. And the bad thing is that it's not ...

Having to come off fentanyl. What's next?

I have to come off fentanyl, have been on a 50 mcg dose and I change my patch every 48 hrs. What will the Dr. next prescribe? I see a pain management ...

Fentanyl - Is there a patch dosage of 125mcg?

Due to severe nerve and back pain, for 9 years I have been taking 4 to 5 tablets a day of Hydrocodone/APAP 7.5mg/750mg. My doctor recently prescribed ...

Your days are now getting better! I am going to tell you what to use to keep your fentanyl patch on?

I have read so many post about what to use to help keep the fentanyl patch on and was surprised nobody has heard of Tegaderm. They are a clear patch ...

Should I pop sweat bubble from Fentanyl patch?

I use 100mcg Fentanyl patch and a tegaderm overlay to cover it. When I sweat, it creates a sweat bubble between my skin and fentanyl patch. Should I ...