How much dose it cost for one patch of 75mcg fentanyl?

Anonymous

Meperez,
I get mine for $2.00 for 5. But I don't think they're sold that way and that med is not to be used recreationally.

Is it possible to get a prescription for the fentanyl patch to change LESS than every 48 hours?

I am currently on the fentanyl 50 patch and am finding that in between 24 and 36 hours, the patch wears off. And the bad thing is that it's not ...

Having to come off fentanyl. What's next?

I have to come off fentanyl, have been on a 50 mcg dose and I change my patch every 48 hrs. What will the Dr. next prescribe? I see a pain management ...

Fentanyl - Is there a patch dosage of 125mcg?

Due to severe nerve and back pain, for 9 years I have been taking 4 to 5 tablets a day of Hydrocodone/APAP 7.5mg/750mg. My doctor recently prescribed ...

Medication - I have been using FENTANYL patch(50mcg/hr) for some time now and am about to change?

... insurance co's as I am relocating to another state. My question is" What is the approximate retail cost if I elect to self ...

I don't have any problem with my Mylan patch sticking, however I do shower with it un covered?

Would this decrease the strength of my 75mcg patch ? Can water possibly get in there ? Also I'm finding the second and third day of strength is ...