How much does the generic brand of robaxin usually cost?

no more than 20 to 25 dollars

How can "they" say the generic brand is like the original Effexor?

There is absolutely no comparison! I switch to the generic brand because of the cost. Damn insurance no longer covers it because of course there is ...

Do you have a client card whereby a person can get your brand name?

Instead of the generic and Centur will pay the difference? The card would be given to the pharmacy . Pfizer has this card for their clients to allow ...

Generic vs brand for adipex-p?

My question would be for you all that have used this which would be the better generic or brand? I have been on the generic off/on for over a year ...

Geodon brand?

My family member has Medicare and some kind of advantage plan. She can’t take generic Geodon. She had very bad side effect. Brand is very ...

How do I know if I am getting the methylphenidate (generic) or Concerta (brand)?

because my daughter has the generic and the brand name. The only difference I see is cost.