How much does the generic brand of robaxin usually cost?

no more than 20 to 25 dollars

Soma brand name Rx works much better than the generic carisporal?

Cost alone is virtually 400.00 for name brand #60 and 4.00 for the same # in generic. Why??? I believe that there is an extreme difference I'm ...

How can "they" say the generic brand is like the original Effexor?

There is absolutely no comparison! I switch to the generic brand because of the cost. Damn insurance no longer covers it because of course there is ...

I'm still taking the Teva brand generic Effexor XR @ 300mg due to insurance cost. While I believe?

... there are differences between brand and generics, I'm curious to know what people experienced while on the generic or even on Effexor XR in ...

Leflunomide - what is good generic brand for liflunomide?

arava is the company main brand. Leflunomide is the generic brand. most raters use both names. Who is useing the main brand and who is useing the ...

Do you have a client card whereby a person can get your brand name?

Instead of the generic and Centur will pay the difference? The card would be given to the pharmacy . Pfizer has this card for their clients to allow ...