How much does the generic brand of robaxin usually cost?

no more than 20 to 25 dollars

Is there a generic version of 500 mg Pentasa?

My brand-name pills cost me $535 per month, and I'd like to save with a generic.

Lamictal XR - what is the cost, is there a generic, any suggestions on which to take?

How much does Lamictal XR cost and is there a generic. If so I know there can be a difference with each what does one suggest brand or generic?

Is it better to take the brand Lexapro or the generic Escitalopram?

I'm currently taking the generic Escitalopram 20mg (1 1/2 week so far) with 2mg of Risperdal. Nothing's happening. I read some reviews that ...

Leflunomide - what is good generic brand for liflunomide?

arava is the company main brand. Leflunomide is the generic brand. most raters use both names. Who is useing the main brand and who is useing the ...

Is there a generic form of lexapro that works the same ?

I take lexapro brand name for years great success My new insurance will not cover co-pay . The generic isn't working. My cost for lexapro brand ...