How much does the generic brand of robaxin usually cost?

no more than 20 to 25 dollars

Is there a generic version of 500 mg Pentasa?

My brand-name pills cost me $535 per month, and I'd like to save with a generic.

Robaxin-750 - My mother's left arm was amputated in Des 2011. She is suppose to take Robaxin daily.?

... But it is out of stock all over. She realy suffer it seems as if the generic is not workng to well. PLEASE HELP!

I'm still taking the Teva brand generic Effexor XR @ 300mg due to insurance cost. While I believe?

... there are differences between brand and generics, I'm curious to know what people experienced while on the generic or even on Effexor XR in ...

Is it better to take the brand Lexapro or the generic Escitalopram?

I'm currently taking the generic Escitalopram 20mg (1 1/2 week so far) with 2mg of Risperdal. Nothing's happening. I read some reviews that ...

Leflunomide - what is good generic brand for liflunomide?

arava is the company main brand. Leflunomide is the generic brand. most raters use both names. Who is useing the main brand and who is useing the ...