How much does the generic brand of robaxin usually cost?

no more than 20 to 25 dollars

Is there a generic version of 500 mg Pentasa?

My brand-name pills cost me $535 per month, and I'd like to save with a generic.

Soma brand name Rx works much better than the generic carisporal?

Cost alone is virtually 400.00 for name brand #60 and 4.00 for the same # in generic. Why??? I believe that there is an extreme difference I'm ...

Robaxin-750 - My mother's left arm was amputated in Des 2011. She is suppose to take Robaxin daily.?

... But it is out of stock all over. She realy suffer it seems as if the generic is not workng to well. PLEASE HELP!

I'm still taking the Teva brand generic Effexor XR @ 300mg due to insurance cost. While I believe?

... there are differences between brand and generics, I'm curious to know what people experienced while on the generic or even on Effexor XR in ...

Is there a generic form of lexapro that works the same ?

I take lexapro brand name for years great success My new insurance will not cover co-pay . The generic isn't working. My cost for lexapro brand ...