How much does the generic brand of robaxin usually cost?

no more than 20 to 25 dollars

Soma brand name Rx works much better than the generic carisporal?

Cost alone is virtually 400.00 for name brand #60 and 4.00 for the same # in generic. Why??? I believe that there is an extreme difference I'm ...

How can "they" say the generic brand is like the original Effexor?

There is absolutely no comparison! I switch to the generic brand because of the cost. Damn insurance no longer covers it because of course there is ...

Robaxin-750 - My mother's left arm was amputated in Des 2011. She is suppose to take Robaxin daily.?

... But it is out of stock all over. She realy suffer it seems as if the generic is not workng to well. PLEASE HELP!

Do you have a client card whereby a person can get your brand name?

Instead of the generic and Centur will pay the difference? The card would be given to the pharmacy . Pfizer has this card for their clients to allow ...

Generic vs brand for adipex-p?

My question would be for you all that have used this which would be the better generic or brand? I have been on the generic off/on for over a year ...

0 answers 18 days ago