How much does the generic brand of robaxin usually cost?

no more than 20 to 25 dollars

Soma brand name Rx works much better than the generic carisporal?

Cost alone is virtually 400.00 for name brand #60 and 4.00 for the same # in generic. Why??? I believe that there is an extreme difference I'm ...

Lamictal XR - what is the cost, is there a generic, any suggestions on which to take?

How much does Lamictal XR cost and is there a generic. If so I know there can be a difference with each what does one suggest brand or generic?

Robaxin-750 - My mother's left arm was amputated in Des 2011. She is suppose to take Robaxin daily.?

... But it is out of stock all over. She realy suffer it seems as if the generic is not workng to well. PLEASE HELP!

Geodon brand?

My family member has Medicare and some kind of advantage plan. She can’t take generic Geodon. She had very bad side effect. Brand is very ...

Generic versus name brand?

I have been having problems with some generic brand medications and wanted to know if any other d.com members notice a less effect of the generic ...

1 answer 1 day 20 hours ago