How much does the generic brand of robaxin usually cost?

no more than 20 to 25 dollars

Soma brand name Rx works much better than the generic carisporal?

Cost alone is virtually 400.00 for name brand #60 and 4.00 for the same # in generic. Why??? I believe that there is an extreme difference I'm ...

Is there a generic form of lexapro that works the same ?

I take lexapro brand name for years great success My new insurance will not cover co-pay . The generic isn't working. My cost for lexapro brand ...

Do you have a client card whereby a person can get your brand name?

Instead of the generic and Centur will pay the difference? The card would be given to the pharmacy . Pfizer has this card for their clients to allow ...

How do I know if I am getting the methylphenidate (generic) or Concerta (brand)?

because my daughter has the generic and the brand name. The only difference I see is cost.

Generic versus name brand?

I have been having problems with some generic brand medications and wanted to know if any other d.com members notice a less effect of the generic ...