How much does the generic brand of robaxin usually cost?

no more than 20 to 25 dollars

Robaxin-750 - My mother's left arm was amputated in Des 2011. She is suppose to take Robaxin daily.?

... But it is out of stock all over. She realy suffer it seems as if the generic is not workng to well. PLEASE HELP!

I'm still taking the Teva brand generic Effexor XR @ 300mg due to insurance cost. While I believe?

... there are differences between brand and generics, I'm curious to know what people experienced while on the generic or even on Effexor XR in ...

Do you have a client card whereby a person can get your brand name?

Instead of the generic and Centur will pay the difference? The card would be given to the pharmacy . Pfizer has this card for their clients to allow ...

Geodon brand?

My family member has Medicare and some kind of advantage plan. She can’t take generic Geodon. She had very bad side effect. Brand is very ...

How do I know if I am getting the methylphenidate (generic) or Concerta (brand)?

because my daughter has the generic and the brand name. The only difference I see is cost.