How much does the generic brand of robaxin usually cost?

no more than 20 to 25 dollars

Is there a generic version of 500 mg Pentasa?

My brand-name pills cost me $535 per month, and I'd like to save with a generic.

How can "they" say the generic brand is like the original Effexor?

There is absolutely no comparison! I switch to the generic brand because of the cost. Damn insurance no longer covers it because of course there is ...

Lamictal XR - what is the cost, is there a generic, any suggestions on which to take?

How much does Lamictal XR cost and is there a generic. If so I know there can be a difference with each what does one suggest brand or generic?

Robaxin-750 - My mother's left arm was amputated in Des 2011. She is suppose to take Robaxin daily.?

... But it is out of stock all over. She realy suffer it seems as if the generic is not workng to well. PLEASE HELP!

Is it better to take the brand Lexapro or the generic Escitalopram?

I'm currently taking the generic Escitalopram 20mg (1 1/2 week so far) with 2mg of Risperdal. Nothing's happening. I read some reviews that ...