How much does the generic brand of robaxin usually cost?

no more than 20 to 25 dollars

How can "they" say the generic brand is like the original Effexor?

There is absolutely no comparison! I switch to the generic brand because of the cost. Damn insurance no longer covers it because of course there is ...

Lamictal XR - what is the cost, is there a generic, any suggestions on which to take?

How much does Lamictal XR cost and is there a generic. If so I know there can be a difference with each what does one suggest brand or generic?

Robaxin-750 - My mother's left arm was amputated in Des 2011. She is suppose to take Robaxin daily.?

... But it is out of stock all over. She realy suffer it seems as if the generic is not workng to well. PLEASE HELP!

Is there a generic form of lexapro that works the same ?

I take lexapro brand name for years great success My new insurance will not cover co-pay . The generic isn't working. My cost for lexapro brand ...

Do you have a client card whereby a person can get your brand name?

Instead of the generic and Centur will pay the difference? The card would be given to the pharmacy . Pfizer has this card for their clients to allow ...