How much does the generic brand of robaxin usually cost?

no more than 20 to 25 dollars

How can "they" say the generic brand is like the original Effexor?

There is absolutely no comparison! I switch to the generic brand because of the cost. Damn insurance no longer covers it because of course there is ...

Is there a generic form of lexapro that works the same ?

I take lexapro brand name for years great success My new insurance will not cover co-pay . The generic isn't working. My cost for lexapro brand ...

Geodon brand?

My family member has Medicare and some kind of advantage plan. She can’t take generic Geodon. She had very bad side effect. Brand is very ...

How do I know if I am getting the methylphenidate (generic) or Concerta (brand)?

because my daughter has the generic and the brand name. The only difference I see is cost.

Generic versus name brand?

I have been having problems with some generic brand medications and wanted to know if any other members notice a less effect of the generic ...