How much does Fenofibrate tblet 160 mg cost?

Around $ 1.85 per pill, however please do check it with a pharmacy for accurate & best price.

Fenofibrate and insulin?

What are the side effects of using fenofibrate and insulins for a very brittle diabetic? How would I know when there is a problem? Is it the same as ...

Can I take Crestor and Fenofibrate together - at the same time?

I have colesterol 200 and triglyceride 200 and I will take from today crestor 10 mg/day and fenofibrates 160 mg/day.It s ok to take both medicines at ...

Fenofibrate-can i take red yeast rice/coenzyme suppl, cholesterol support, & multivit supp & Mg?

I Take Fenofibrate 160 MG. My question is about supplements to help be reduce my cholesterol. Along with Diet and exercise,Is it safe to take red ...

My doctor just prescribed fenofibrate 160 mg is this amount too high?

He also prescribed pravastatin 40mg and had me stop samvastatin 20mg. Isnt this a bad combination? I had lab work yesterday and received a call from ...