How much do 10/325 norco 539 cost per pill?

Anonymous

Depends how many pills do you get? and how much do you pay?

It will indicate on your prescription how many pills were prescribed. Call around to different pharmacies to find the best price. Then you can break it down and figure out the cost per pill.

hi alphajyx,you take the cost of the doctor office visit add it to the cost of the script to get cashed divided by the number of pills the script was written for. cp+dv/np=$p

christineATU 22 Sep 2010

So roughly $25.00 per pill? Your math is as good as mine!!

Anonymous 22 Sep 2010

I dont usually add the price of the doctors visit i never looked at it that way huh thats alot. I do know that i get 180 pills per month and i pay 132.00 exactly so i figured it was about $1.00 a pill or less. Including my visit which is $52.00 i guess would make it almost 2-3 dollars a pill? alright subzero you now officially have me confused:)lol