How much chromium in a renedil pill 5 mg. Also grapefruit and renedil why is that bad to mix?

I can't find information regarding the presence of chromium in Renedil (felodipine).

The consumption of grapefruit juice may be associated with significantly increased plasma concentrations of some calcium channel blockers (CCBs) when they are administered orally. The mechanism is inhibition of CYP450 3A4-mediated first-pass metabolism in the gut wall by certain compounds present in grapefruits. This interaction has been reported with the dihydropyridine CCBs (in roughly decreasing order of magnitude) felodipine, nisoldipine, nifedipine, and nimodipine, often with a high degree of inter-individual variability. Grapefruit juice resulted in more than twofold increases in felodipine, nifedipine, and nisoldipine AUCs. Monitoring for calcium channel blocker adverse effects (e.g., headache, hypotension, syncope, tachycardia, edema) is recommended.

http://www.drugs.com/interactions-check.php