How many tsps of griseofulvin canyou give a 3 year old?

call a pharmacist/petiatrishion because any med is weight based and i cant remember if its 0-2 or 0-5 that pharmacists cant recomend a dosage for

Griseofulvin - do vets also use this for cats/kittens with ringworm?

I have a three year old male cat and some foster kittens vet has perscribed griseofulvin tablets 125mg what are the side affects for cats,how long ...

Cold Symptoms - Can you take griseofulvin and rondec dm at the same time?

My 3 1/2 year old son is taking griseofulvin(1 tsp 2x a day) he also has a terrible cold,cough runny nose,can he take rondec dm at the same time?

Griseofulvin - my 11 yr old son has developed little bumps all over his body, is this normal?

My 11 year son just has been taking Griseofulvin for a week now and the sight where he had the problem is clearing well but now he has little bumps ...

Should a nine year old child on griseofulvin ultra have liver tests? she is to be on this for at?

... least 6 weeks for ringworm that caused an infection on her scalp

My 1year old has been taking griseofulvin for two weeks and has started showing signs his knee and?

... thumb are hurting is this normal or something I should worry about?