How many tsps of griseofulvin canyou give a 3 year old?

call a pharmacist/petiatrishion because any med is weight based and i cant remember if its 0-2 or 0-5 that pharmacists cant recomend a dosage for

Can my five year old son take Griseofulvin and benadryl allergy at the same time?

Can griseofulvin and Diphenhydramine HCI oral solution Antihistamine be used at the same time

Griseofulvin - do vets also use this for cats/kittens with ringworm?

I have a three year old male cat and some foster kittens vet has perscribed griseofulvin tablets 125mg what are the side affects for cats,how long ...

Help!! been taking Griseofulvin and no sign of improvement?

I have been taking Griseofulvin for about 4 weeks now and the ringworm seems to be spreading all?

As the micro-ized particle size of Griseofulvin is 2.6 micrometer, like wise what is the particle?

... size of ultra-micronized Griseofulvin ??

Hi, May I teke griseofulvin at the same time quarten or artesunate (both used to treat malaria)?

I am taking griseofulvin. but am living in trocpical weather, whereas malaria is constant. So if necessary, can I take anti-malaria drugs such as ...