How many tsps of griseofulvin canyou give a 3 year old?

call a pharmacist/petiatrishion because any med is weight based and i cant remember if its 0-2 or 0-5 that pharmacists cant recomend a dosage for

Can my five year old son take Griseofulvin and benadryl allergy at the same time?

Can griseofulvin and Diphenhydramine HCI oral solution Antihistamine be used at the same time

Griseofulvin - my 11 yr old son has developed little bumps all over his body, is this normal?

My 11 year son just has been taking Griseofulvin for a week now and the sight where he had the problem is clearing well but now he has little bumps ...

Griseofulvin?

How long does griseofulvin take to clear from my body??Please advice

Help!! been taking Griseofulvin and no sign of improvement?

I have been taking Griseofulvin for about 4 weeks now and the ringworm seems to be spreading all?

Should a nine year old child on griseofulvin ultra have liver tests? she is to be on this for at?

... least 6 weeks for ringworm that caused an infection on her scalp