How many tsps of griseofulvin canyou give a 3 year old?

call a pharmacist/petiatrishion because any med is weight based and i cant remember if its 0-2 or 0-5 that pharmacists cant recomend a dosage for

Cold Symptoms - Can you take griseofulvin and rondec dm at the same time?

My 3 1/2 year old son is taking griseofulvin(1 tsp 2x a day) he also has a terrible cold,cough runny nose,can he take rondec dm at the same time?

Griseofulvin - my 11 yr old son has developed little bumps all over his body, is this normal?

My 11 year son just has been taking Griseofulvin for a week now and the sight where he had the problem is clearing well but now he has little bumps ...

Help!! been taking Griseofulvin and no sign of improvement?

I have been taking Griseofulvin for about 4 weeks now and the ringworm seems to be spreading all?

Should a nine year old child on griseofulvin ultra have liver tests? she is to be on this for at?

... least 6 weeks for ringworm that caused an infection on her scalp

Hi, May I teke griseofulvin at the same time quarten or artesunate (both used to treat malaria)?

I am taking griseofulvin. but am living in trocpical weather, whereas malaria is constant. So if necessary, can I take anti-malaria drugs such as ...