How many tsps of griseofulvin canyou give a 3 year old?

call a pharmacist/petiatrishion because any med is weight based and i cant remember if its 0-2 or 0-5 that pharmacists cant recomend a dosage for

Can my five year old son take Griseofulvin and benadryl allergy at the same time?

Can griseofulvin and Diphenhydramine HCI oral solution Antihistamine be used at the same time

Griseofulvin - my 11 yr old son has developed little bumps all over his body, is this normal?

My 11 year son just has been taking Griseofulvin for a week now and the sight where he had the problem is clearing well but now he has little bumps ...

Griseofulvin - anyone experienced mood changes while taking this?

My 4 year old daughter was on griseofulvin for ring worm on the scalp. within 2 days there were noticeable mental/mood changes in her. she began this ...

How long does griseofulvin take to clear from my body??Please advice

As the micro-ized particle size of Griseofulvin is 2.6 micrometer, like wise what is the particle?

... size of ultra-micronized Griseofulvin ??