How many tsps of griseofulvin canyou give a 3 year old?

call a pharmacist/petiatrishion because any med is weight based and i cant remember if its 0-2 or 0-5 that pharmacists cant recomend a dosage for

Griseofulvin - how can you get the fungus?

how can you get greisofulvin?

Cold Symptoms - Can you take griseofulvin and rondec dm at the same time?

My 3 1/2 year old son is taking griseofulvin(1 tsp 2x a day) he also has a terrible cold,cough runny nose,can he take rondec dm at the same time?

Griseofulvin - my 11 yr old son has developed little bumps all over his body, is this normal?

My 11 year son just has been taking Griseofulvin for a week now and the sight where he had the problem is clearing well but now he has little bumps ...

Help!! been taking Griseofulvin and no sign of improvement?

I have been taking Griseofulvin for about 4 weeks now and the ringworm seems to be spreading all?

My 1year old has been taking griseofulvin for two weeks and has started showing signs his knee and?

... thumb are hurting is this normal or something I should worry about?