How many milligrams of dilaudid equal 30 milligrams of hydrocodone?

7.5mgs of hydromorphone (dilaudid) is equal to 30 mgs of hydrocodone... Dave

Dilaudid-5 - does any one have a promblem with dilaudid?

dilaudid #8 a in atriangle shape with #8 on them generic are round with #8 on them same for the#4 Iam addicted to these pills 10 aday and more if i ...

Have allergies to hydrocodone, Demerol, and dilaudid. What can I take for severe pain?

I recently developed an allergy to hydrocodone. I break out in intense itching throughout my entire body. I also had an allergic reaction to dilaudid ...

Can someone tell me the what the numbers mean on the "hydrocodone" and acetominophen mix?

The different types of milligrams of the hydrocodone and acetominophen mix... for example 325/10 mg... which is the bigger number? the acetominophen ...

I have been taking hydrocodone 10-325 for yrs, I was told to try dilaudid 2mg, are they the same?

do they match in streangth? is a 2mg dilaudid ,the same as a hydrocodone 10-325? whats the comparrison? are 2 dilaudids (2mg) the same as 1 ...