How many milligrams of dilaudid equal 30 milligrams of hydrocodone?

7.5mgs of hydromorphone (dilaudid) is equal to 30 mgs of hydrocodone... Dave

Can someone tell me the what the numbers mean on the "hydrocodone" and acetominophen mix?

The different types of milligrams of the hydrocodone and acetominophen mix... for example 325/10 mg... which is the bigger number? the acetominophen ...

Can someone tell me if a 2mg Dilaudid is about equal to a 10mg Percocet?

or is the Dilaudid stronger? The reason I am asking is because I need to come off of the Tylenoyl. Also, Is Dilaudid more expensive than the 10mg ...

Pain - I have taken perc forever never dilaudid I am trying to get a grasp on dosages for dilaudid?

how much dilaudid is equal to 60mgs of percocet per 24hrs. and what effects can i expect from dilaudid,feeling of well being ,euphoria. I am so used ...

Would like to know what color is on this and if this is what I found I'm so worried?

the bottle says Hydromorphone8 milligrams what does the pill look like its white round but the numbers on it are not clearit's like they're ...