How many milligrams of dilaudid equal 30 milligrams of hydrocodone?

7.5mgs of hydromorphone (dilaudid) is equal to 30 mgs of hydrocodone... Dave

Have allergies to hydrocodone, Demerol, and dilaudid. What can I take for severe pain?

I recently developed an allergy to hydrocodone. I break out in intense itching throughout my entire body. I also had an allergic reaction to dilaudid ...

Can someone tell me the what the numbers mean on the "hydrocodone" and acetominophen mix?

The different types of milligrams of the hydrocodone and acetominophen mix... for example 325/10 mg... which is the bigger number? the acetominophen ...

Can someone tell me if a 2mg Dilaudid is about equal to a 10mg Percocet?

or is the Dilaudid stronger? The reason I am asking is because I need to come off of the Tylenoyl. Also, Is Dilaudid more expensive than the 10mg ...

Percocet, morphine, dilaudid, hydrocodone, pain clinic, urine screen ?s?

I get prescribed percocet and morphine at a pain clinic. Will dilaudid or hydrocodone show up the same as my prescriptions and how long will they ...

Would like to know what color is on this and if this is what I found I'm so worried?

the bottle says Hydromorphone8 milligrams what does the pill look like its white round but the numbers on it are not clearit's like they're ...