How many milligrams of dilaudid equal 30 milligrams of hydrocodone?

7.5mgs of hydromorphone (dilaudid) is equal to 30 mgs of hydrocodone... Dave

Dilaudid-5 - does any one have a promblem with dilaudid?

dilaudid #8 a in atriangle shape with #8 on them generic are round with #8 on them same for the#4 Iam addicted to these pills 10 aday and more if i ...

Have allergies to hydrocodone, Demerol, and dilaudid. What can I take for severe pain?

I recently developed an allergy to hydrocodone. I break out in intense itching throughout my entire body. I also had an allergic reaction to dilaudid ...

Can someone tell me if a 2mg Dilaudid is about equal to a 10mg Percocet?

or is the Dilaudid stronger? The reason I am asking is because I need to come off of the Tylenoyl. Also, Is Dilaudid more expensive than the 10mg ...

Would like to know what color is on this and if this is what I found I'm so worried?

the bottle says Hydromorphone8 milligrams what does the pill look like its white round but the numbers on it are not clearit's like they're ...