How many milligrams of dilaudid equal 30 milligrams of hydrocodone?

7.5mgs of hydromorphone (dilaudid) is equal to 30 mgs of hydrocodone... Dave

Dilaudid-5 - does any one have a promblem with dilaudid?

dilaudid #8 a in atriangle shape with #8 on them generic are round with #8 on them same for the#4 Iam addicted to these pills 10 aday and more if i ...

Can someone tell me the what the numbers mean on the "hydrocodone" and acetominophen mix?

The different types of milligrams of the hydrocodone and acetominophen mix... for example 325/10 mg... which is the bigger number? the acetominophen ...

Percocet, morphine, dilaudid, hydrocodone, pain clinic, urine screen ?s?

I get prescribed percocet and morphine at a pain clinic. Will dilaudid or hydrocodone show up the same as my prescriptions and how long will they ...

Would like to know what color is on this and if this is what I found I'm so worried?

the bottle says Hydromorphone8 milligrams what does the pill look like its white round but the numbers on it are not clearit's like they're ...