How many milligrams in an orange valium?

Check the pill identifier on this website or call 1-800-POISON1 and they can help you. My son had one the other day and it was a generic 5 mg. I checked it on the pill ID because I thought he was wrong, but he wasn't. There are so many different generics and different manufacturers that it's hard to be sure. The pill ID thing on this website is very helpful, w/ pictures and all.

Blackmamba 2 Nov 2009

That's exactly what I was gonna say. There is a pill identifier on this sight. Just enter the shape, color, and any #s the pill may have. I am on Valium. Are you sure the pill is orange? Or is it yellow?

mandee333 6 Aug 2012