How many millagrams of xanax is in a zanaflex?

uhhh... 0 mg zanaflex is a muscle relaxer and xanax is anticonvuls and anti anxiety

Is zanaflex a combination of xanax and flexaril?

I've heard that Zanaflex is Xanax and Flexaril combined. Is this true?

I have muscle spasms so bad they tare and also tare off of my ribs.I take 1 8mg of zanaflex and 6mg?

of xanax when I take the zanaflex.I have a pain pump and I was wondering if the baclafin added in the pump would help.I am in bad shape and need help ...

Are Xanax and Zanaflex the same or was zanax derived from Zanax?

I was precribed Zanaflex be my Physical therapist and I have prescribed Xanax by my Cardiologist. Just wanted to know if they were the same ...

What are the ingredients in Zanaflex/Tizanidine HCL 4 MG Tablets?

I was told it was a combination of Xanax and Flexeril. I would really like to know because my Dr. recently put me on it. ...

Can zanaflex cause withdrawals?

I've been on zanaflex,4mg q 5/6 hrs, for about a month and I've been out for a couple wks now. Can they cause withdrawals & if so, what ...