How many millagrams of xanax is in a zanaflex?

uhhh... 0 mg zanaflex is a muscle relaxer and xanax is anticonvuls and anti anxiety

Flexeril-zanaflex?

My doctor gave me zanaflex 4mg and took me off flexeril because i told her that the flexeril was like taking water,i had noticed no difference ...

Is zanaflex a combination of xanax and flexaril?

I've heard that Zanaflex is Xanax and Flexaril combined. Is this true?

I have muscle spasms so bad they tare and also tare off of my ribs.I take 1 8mg of zanaflex and 6mg?

of xanax when I take the zanaflex.I have a pain pump and I was wondering if the baclafin added in the pump would help.I am in bad shape and need help ...

Are Xanax and Zanaflex the same or was zanax derived from Zanax?

I was precribed Zanaflex be my Physical therapist and I have prescribed Xanax by my Cardiologist. Just wanted to know if they were the same ...

Can zanaflex cause withdrawals?

I've been on zanaflex,4mg q 5/6 hrs, for about a month and I've been out for a couple wks now. Can they cause withdrawals & if so, what ...