How many millagrams of xanax is in a zanaflex?

uhhh... 0 mg zanaflex is a muscle relaxer and xanax is anticonvuls and anti anxiety

I have muscle spasms so bad they tare and also tare off of my ribs.I take 1 8mg of zanaflex and 6mg?

of xanax when I take the zanaflex.I have a pain pump and I was wondering if the baclafin added in the pump would help.I am in bad shape and need help ...

Zanaflex & food - should I take Zanaflex with or without food?

ok, feeling knda dumb here but I'm competely confused about... Zanaflex tabs & caps & food. I get that the tabs & caps act ...

Are Xanax and Zanaflex the same or was zanax derived from Zanax?

I was precribed Zanaflex be my Physical therapist and I have prescribed Xanax by my Cardiologist. Just wanted to know if they were the same ...

How does it take for zanaflex to clear your system?

My son-in-law takes zanaflex and I am worried about him driving long distance taking this, but needs it for knee problems

Is ambein 10mg do the same as xanax?