How many millagrams of xanax is in a zanaflex?

uhhh... 0 mg zanaflex is a muscle relaxer and xanax is anticonvuls and anti anxiety

Flexeril-zanaflex?

My doctor gave me zanaflex 4mg and took me off flexeril because i told her that the flexeril was like taking water,i had noticed no difference ...

Zanaflex & food - should I take Zanaflex with or without food?

ok, feeling knda dumb here but I'm competely confused about... Zanaflex tabs & caps & food. I get that the tabs & caps act ...

Are Xanax and Zanaflex the same or was zanax derived from Zanax?

I was precribed Zanaflex be my Physical therapist and I have prescribed Xanax by my Cardiologist. Just wanted to know if they were the same ...

What are the ingredients in Zanaflex/Tizanidine HCL 4 MG Tablets?

I was told it was a combination of Xanax and Flexeril. I would really like to know because my Dr. recently put me on it. ...

I take zanaflex now and then for tense muscles, I was given 1 by a friend I didn't recognize as a?

... zanaflex, inprint M | 82, oval tablet white, does any1 know what it is?