How many millagrams of xanax is in a zanaflex?

uhhh... 0 mg zanaflex is a muscle relaxer and xanax is anticonvuls and anti anxiety

I have muscle spasms so bad they tare and also tare off of my ribs.I take 1 8mg of zanaflex and 6mg?

of xanax when I take the zanaflex.I have a pain pump and I was wondering if the baclafin added in the pump would help.I am in bad shape and need help ...

What are the ingredients in Zanaflex/Tizanidine HCL 4 MG Tablets?

I was told it was a combination of Xanax and Flexeril. I would really like to know because my Dr. recently put me on it. ...

Zanaflex 4mg - I was told this drug was a mixture of xanax and flexarall. If this is correct?

how much xanax and flexarall is in it?

How does it take for zanaflex to clear your system?

My son-in-law takes zanaflex and I am worried about him driving long distance taking this, but needs it for knee problems

I take zanaflex now and then for tense muscles, I was given 1 by a friend I didn't recognize as a?

... zanaflex, inprint M | 82, oval tablet white, does any1 know what it is?