How many mgs of lyrica can you take in a day?

Please see dosing information below.

The dose of Lyrica (pregabalin) will be different for different patients. Follow your doctor's orders or the directions on the label. The following information includes only the average doses of pregabalin. If your dose is different, do not change it unless your doctor tells you to do so.

The number of capsules that you take depends on the strength of the medicine. Also, the number of doses you take each day, the time allowed between doses, and the length of time you take the medicine depend on the medical problem for which you are taking pregabalin.