How many mg is the strongest dose made for xanax?

i think 20 mg

They come in up to 2mg. tablets but you can go quite high with them if approved by the psychiatrist. Hope this helps.

they go as high as 3mg it is extended release though

Need to know of another med other then xanax, that the military ALLOWS, and that works the same?

My spouse suffers from anxiety, and was prescribed Xanax! This medication has worked wonders for them, made them feel the way they use to growing up, ...

Has anyone heard of ONAX bars, are they the same as Xanax bars?

I am prescribed xanax and I run out early often because my aunt is prescribed the same dose, I get the 2mg bars, she recently gave me a few that ...

I was on 0.5 mg xanax (3x a day) now Im on 1mg xanax XR (1x a day) same dose??

i know xr is exteneded relaease but i was goin from 0.5 3x day to 1 XR a day... is it the same dose, higher or lower?

Were there ever 4mg Xanax made?

I would like to know more about Xanax and its dosages from the past

Xanax: Is it possible to skip my nightly dose of Xanax (1 mg.) to go to a party and drink alcohol?

I understand how dangerous it is to mix Xanax and alcohol, so of course I would never even attempt it. I have been on 1 mg. Xanax for 2 years now to ...