How many mg is the strongest dose made for xanax?

i think 20 mg

They come in up to 2mg. tablets but you can go quite high with them if approved by the psychiatrist. Hope this helps.

they go as high as 3mg it is extended release though

I take.25mg of xanax for anxiety. Is 3 hours a long enough time period to take another .25mg dose?

Sometimes my .25mg xanax seems to lose its effect after a few hours. My prescription bottle says to take it twice daily but it gives no information ...

What is the strongest depression med. made?

I took Lexapro but didn't think it worked.

Has anyone heard of ONAX bars, are they the same as Xanax bars?

I am prescribed xanax and I run out early often because my aunt is prescribed the same dose, I get the 2mg bars, she recently gave me a few that ...

Best Way to Withdraw From Xanax Cold Turkey, Will Adderall help?. PLEASE HELP?

Hello to all, This has been my first day that I have not taken my regular dose of Xanax. My doctor put me on 0.5mg x twice a day, and gradually ...

I was on 0.5 mg xanax (3x a day) now Im on 1mg xanax XR (1x a day) same dose??

i know xr is exteneded relaease but i was goin from 0.5 3x day to 1 XR a day... is it the same dose, higher or lower?