How long will thirty mg morphine stay in your system or show up on a urine drug screen?

No offense, but it kind of bothers me that people are using this site to get information to get high. Anyway, it depends on a couple things. Is it the only opiate you took recently? If it is the ONLY thing you have taken, expect it to last 3 - 10 days. The more you take, the more often you take it, the longer it stays in your system.

KmfCjf 21 Aug 2010

No its not 2 get high..but people i kno take methadone and i have 2..but i have severe back pain 2..but my questionwas more how long willl it take to feel the morphine b4 u stop takin methadone. b.c. i waited 2 days and it didn't do anything