How long will lortab 7.5mg stay in your system?

3-5 days average sometimes detectable up to 2 weeks... Dave

jack4774 12 Oct 2011

for just taking one pill

How long does oxycode stay in my system?

i HAVE A PRESCRIPTION TO LORTAB 10. i MAY BE DRUG TESTED WHEN I GO TO MY DOCTOR. A FRIEND GAVE ME A OXYDONE 10-650, HOW LONG WILL OXYDONE STAY IN MY ...

How long does Lortab stay in your system? I am of medium build?

I have been taking Lortab for about a month, now my doctor has me on Tramadol. I don't want to start the Tramadol until the Lortab is out of my ...

If I took one 5mg klonapin how long would it stay in my system?

I took what I think is a 5mg klonapin around 2 am last night thinking it was something else. I need to know how long it stays in the system.

How long does Lortab or morphine stay in a persons system?

I am trying to get all the info I can on pain pills, I have a friend who has finally said she needs help. She's gonna try an in patient rehab, ...

I've been taking Lortab 10 for 5 yrs, Dr gave me Oxycodone .5mg ?

Dr gave me .5mg of oxycodone this month to take up to 5 time a day,Instead of the Lortabs.I took the Lortabs I had left over. Hadn't been taken ...