How long will it take for xanax to start working?

Anonymous

It takes about 45min. to an hour.

^ No it shouldnt take that long for it to kick in. 15-30

christineATU 4 Jun 2010

It's pretty fast acting as grey cypess said.

Need help with meds!?

I have bi-polar disorder and severe anxiety. My ob/gyn was kind enough to give me a temporary prescription for Pristiq and .5 Xanax. Neither is ...

Panic atks Xanax,what is the dose for moderate/severe panic disorder, how well does venlafaxine wrk?

I have taken Xanax 2 times since I was 18 and I am now 33. I need to start taking it again due to a divorce and I am wondering what the average daily ...

Nortriptyline - How long does it take to start working for panic / anxiety?

I recently started Nortriptyline just 2 days ago. I was wondering how long it takes to start working. I took it about a month ago however the doctor ...

Why is the xanax NOT taking away my anxiety?

Okay I start having another panic attack about 45 minutes ago, I took a xanax and let it melt under my tongue and then drank some water, I am still ...

Klonopin - How long does it take to get into your system and you start feeling better?

I started having anxiety and panic attacks to the point I though I was losing my mind. Have had numerous test and it comes down to anxiety and panic ...