How long will it take for xanax to start working?

Anonymous

It takes about 45min. to an hour.

^ No it shouldnt take that long for it to kick in. 15-30

christineATU 4 Jun 2010

It's pretty fast acting as grey cypess said.

How fast does valium start working compared to xanax?

I am on klonopin for anxiety and panic attacks and it does not work. Trying to find out whether xanax or valium will be the best for me. i thank you ...

Xanax - How long does the sedation and fog feeling last?

I started xanax xr .5 mg twice a day a couple days ago for anxiety and panic attacks due to stress and depression. I feel tired and foggy all the ...

Klonopin - How long does it take to get into your system and you start feeling better?

I started having anxiety and panic attacks to the point I though I was losing my mind. Have had numerous test and it comes down to anxiety and panic ...

Hi, I have anxiety disorder, anxiety attacks, and OCD (and I ruminate a lot). I was supposed to?

... start 7.5 mg of remeron last week but I haven't yet because living alone I'm really scared of the side effects. Almost 2 years ago ...

Anxiety - How long will Effexor XR take to start working?

I am starting with 2 capsules (150mg) daily tomorrow and would like to know how long it will take before I start to feel the benefit from it. My ...