How long will it take for xanax to start working?

Anonymous

It takes about 45min. to an hour.

^ No it shouldnt take that long for it to kick in. 15-30

christineATU 4 Jun 2010

It's pretty fast acting as grey cypess said.

How fast does valium start working compared to xanax?

I am on klonopin for anxiety and panic attacks and it does not work. Trying to find out whether xanax or valium will be the best for me. i thank you ...

Is xanax xr 3mg better than xanax 1mg twice a day?

I was on xanax 1mg twice a day as needed and my docter changed my script to xanax xr 3mg once a day. I have horrible anxiety problems and panic ...

Panic atks Xanax,what is the dose for moderate/severe panic disorder, how well does venlafaxine wrk?

I have taken Xanax 2 times since I was 18 and I am now 33. I need to start taking it again due to a divorce and I am wondering what the average daily ...

Nortriptyline - How long does it take to start working for panic / anxiety?

I recently started Nortriptyline just 2 days ago. I was wondering how long it takes to start working. I took it about a month ago however the doctor ...

Why is the xanax NOT taking away my anxiety?

Okay I start having another panic attack about 45 minutes ago, I took a xanax and let it melt under my tongue and then drank some water, I am still ...