How long will it take for xanax to start working?

Anonymous

It takes about 45min. to an hour.

^ No it shouldnt take that long for it to kick in. 15-30

christineATU 4 Jun 2010

It's pretty fast acting as grey cypess said.

How fast does valium start working compared to xanax?

I am on klonopin for anxiety and panic attacks and it does not work. Trying to find out whether xanax or valium will be the best for me. i thank you ...

Nortriptyline - How long does it take to start working for panic / anxiety?

I recently started Nortriptyline just 2 days ago. I was wondering how long it takes to start working. I took it about a month ago however the doctor ...

Why is the xanax NOT taking away my anxiety?

Okay I start having another panic attack about 45 minutes ago, I took a xanax and let it melt under my tongue and then drank some water, I am still ...

Klonopin - How long does it take to get into your system and you start feeling better?

I started having anxiety and panic attacks to the point I though I was losing my mind. Have had numerous test and it comes down to anxiety and panic ...

Anxiety - Does Xanax lose its affect after long term use ?

I have taken Xanax for many many years with great results but for the past several months it doesn't seem to be working .