How long will it take for xanax to start working?

Anonymous

It takes about 45min. to an hour.

^ No it shouldnt take that long for it to kick in. 15-30

christineATU 4 Jun 2010

It's pretty fast acting as grey cypess said.

Panic atks Xanax,what is the dose for moderate/severe panic disorder, how well does venlafaxine wrk?

I have taken Xanax 2 times since I was 18 and I am now 33. I need to start taking it again due to a divorce and I am wondering what the average daily ...

Nortriptyline - How long does it take to start working for panic / anxiety?

I recently started Nortriptyline just 2 days ago. I was wondering how long it takes to start working. I took it about a month ago however the doctor ...

Effexor generic - for anxiety and panic attacks, when will this start working?

I was prescribed effexor generic 37.5 for anxiety/panic and mild depression. Been taking it for 2 1/2 weeks... only take once per day. My anxiety is ...

Why is the xanax NOT taking away my anxiety?

Okay I start having another panic attack about 45 minutes ago, I took a xanax and let it melt under my tongue and then drank some water, I am still ...

Hi, I have anxiety disorder, anxiety attacks, and OCD (and I ruminate a lot). I was supposed to?

... start 7.5 mg of remeron last week but I haven't yet because living alone I'm really scared of the side effects. Almost 2 years ago ...