How long must I be on acyclovir?

What are you treating? Please add answer as a comment and I'll try to help you.

Is Acyclovir suppressive to the immune system in any way, as are antibiotics, and should I take?

... Probiotics when taking acyclovir to prevent immune system suppression?

Why do I need to take a break from acyclovir?

Infections - I am taking Acyclovir for a recurring viral infection in my mouth that presents with a large blister that covers the roof of my mouth... ...

I woke up this morning w irritation as a cold sore was approaching. I took 5 acyclovir pills through

... out the day and prescribed. The symptoms have not stopped as a matter of fact, I now have the small blisters. How long does it take for the ...

Have repeated shingles outbreaks over past ten years, will I have to take acyclovir forever?

Acyclovir daily controls it, is this permanent?If I take acyclovir one a day no rash on my tailbone. Miss about three days and the rash appears. Back ...

Was diagnosed with shingles can I take the prednisone 40 mg and acyclovir 400 mg together and does?

... anyone know how long it takes to take effect cause it really hurts

1 answer 12 days ago