How long must I be on acyclovir?

What are you treating? Please add answer as a comment and I'll try to help you.

Should I continue to take Acyclovir for shingles?

On Dec. 7, 2010 I was diagnosed with shingles and began taking acyclovir 5 times a day. I am still taking it. I saw the nurse practioner who said I ...

I woke up this morning w irritation as a cold sore was approaching. I took 5 acyclovir pills through

... out the day and prescribed. The symptoms have not stopped as a matter of fact, I now have the small blisters. How long does it take for the ...

I took Acyclovir for shingles and felt better than I have in years. I had more energy, mood was?

better, and had an overall sense of well being. I only took 3 pills daily for 5 days. Had frequent bowel movements. After stopping the Acyclovir, I ...

Was diagnosed with shingles can I take the prednisone 40 mg and acyclovir 400 mg together and does?

... anyone know how long it takes to take effect cause it really hurts