How long must I be on acyclovir?

What are you treating? Please add answer as a comment and I'll try to help you.

Why do I need to take a break from acyclovir?

Infections - I am taking Acyclovir for a recurring viral infection in my mouth that presents with a large blister that covers the roof of my mouth... ...

I woke up this morning w irritation as a cold sore was approaching. I took 5 acyclovir pills through

... out the day and prescribed. The symptoms have not stopped as a matter of fact, I now have the small blisters. How long does it take for the ...

Have repeated shingles outbreaks over past ten years, will I have to take acyclovir forever?

Acyclovir daily controls it, is this permanent?If I take acyclovir one a day no rash on my tailbone. Miss about three days and the rash appears. Back ...

Acyclovir - does anyone know the name of the drug I can take daily to suppress my outbreaks?

Rather than just taking the acyclovir when I have an outbreak