How long must I be on acyclovir?

What are you treating? Please add answer as a comment and I'll try to help you.

Have repeated shingles outbreaks over past ten years, will I have to take acyclovir forever?

Acyclovir daily controls it, is this permanent?If I take acyclovir one a day no rash on my tailbone. Miss about three days and the rash appears. Back ...

Was diagnosed with shingles can I take the prednisone 40 mg and acyclovir 400 mg together and does?

... anyone know how long it takes to take effect cause it really hurts

Can Acyclovir cause an unusual body odor?

This started within a few hours of my first 800 mg dose, and a long, hot shower and complete change of clothes hasn't cured it. Nothing in my ...

Acyclovir - recently diagnosed unaware pls help?

I've been prescribed acyclovir for my first outbreak and they are to be taken 5x a dayand are 800mg how many hrs in between each dose and when ...

Acyclovir - does anyone know the name of the drug I can take daily to suppress my outbreaks?

Rather than just taking the acyclovir when I have an outbreak