How long is prolonged exposure to the sun considered?

In what context are you referring to? It could be years or minutes. I need more information. What are you needing to know for?

Have been off accutane for 3 wks, can I get normal sun exposure with sunscreen without worrying?

... about accutane sensitivity? Normally don't burn easily, but while on accutane had to severely limit sun exposure even with high spf lotion.

Do I need to be concerned with sun exposure while on lamictal?

I spent the day at the pool yesterday and am feeling dizzy and lethargic today. Ive been drinking lots of water . Is there any connection to sun ...

I just recieved a refill for Spironolactone by Amneal. It has a warning not on past prescriptions?

This prescription states on bottle: "Avoid prolonged or excessive exposure to direct sunlight and/or artificial sunlight while taking this ...

I break out in red bumps and pimples after sun exposure, what could it be and how can I stop it?

After sun exposure I break out on my chest and neck with red bumps and little pimple like things. I have tried applying sun screen and not applying ...

I've been taking hydrochlorothiazide for about a month. It says on the bottle to avoid sun exposure?

... guessing it can make me sun sensitive? I take it in the morning, with breakfast. I've noticed that just being out in the sun for a short ...

1 answer 4 days ago