How long is prolonged exposure to the sun considered?

In what context are you referring to? It could be years or minutes. I need more information. What are you needing to know for?

Do I need to continue avoiding sun exposure after efudex application ceases (healing stage)?

I understand I should avoid sun exposure during the application period (which is 1 week for me). However after day 7 and during the healing stage do ...

Do I need to be concerned with sun exposure while on lamictal?

I spent the day at the pool yesterday and am feeling dizzy and lethargic today. Ive been drinking lots of water . Is there any connection to sun ...

How long should I wait after stopping Celexa before starting the Nortriptyline?

Has anyone here transitioned from an SSRI like Celexa to Nortriptyline? I've only been on Celexa... (20mg) for 3 months, but my doc has now ...

What happens if you dont take Diltiazem and your out in the sun and heat for a prolonged period of?

... time? I wanna know because my girlfriend is on that because of her irregular heartbeats and she didnt take her medicine and was out in the sun ...