How long is prolonged exposure to the sun considered?

In what context are you referring to? It could be years or minutes. I need more information. What are you needing to know for?

Do I need to be concerned with sun exposure while on lamictal?

I spent the day at the pool yesterday and am feeling dizzy and lethargic today. Ive been drinking lots of water . Is there any connection to sun ...

What happens if you dont take Diltiazem and your out in the sun and heat for a prolonged period of?

... time? I wanna know because my girlfriend is on that because of her irregular heartbeats and she didnt take her medicine and was out in the sun ...

I just recieved a refill for Spironolactone by Amneal. It has a warning not on past prescriptions?

This prescription states on bottle: "Avoid prolonged or excessive exposure to direct sunlight and/or artificial sunlight while taking this ...

I break out in red bumps and pimples after sun exposure, what could it be and how can I stop it?

After sun exposure I break out on my chest and neck with red bumps and little pimple like things. I have tried applying sun screen and not applying ...

I've been taking hydrochlorothiazide for about a month. It says on the bottle to avoid sun exposure?

... guessing it can make me sun sensitive? I take it in the morning, with breakfast. I've noticed that just being out in the sun for a short ...