How long is prolonged exposure to the sun considered?

In what context are you referring to? It could be years or minutes. I need more information. What are you needing to know for?

Taking Benicar HCT and metorporal- going on a cruise- concerned about sunburn?

I am taking Benicar HCT 40/25mg and metoporal since March and it is doing well controlling my HBP to a reasonable level. Am going on a cruise end of ...

Do I need to continue avoiding sun exposure after efudex application ceases (healing stage)?

I understand I should avoid sun exposure during the application period (which is 1 week for me). However after day 7 and during the healing stage do ...

Do I need to be concerned with sun exposure while on lamictal?

I spent the day at the pool yesterday and am feeling dizzy and lethargic today. Ive been drinking lots of water . Is there any connection to sun ...

Find information on long term sun exposure to medications?

information on what cautions medications have on long term exposure to sun such as at the beach.

I've been taking hydrochlorothiazide for about a month. It says on the bottle to avoid sun exposure?

... guessing it can make me sun sensitive? I take it in the morning, with breakfast. I've noticed that just being out in the sun for a short ...