How long is prolonged exposure to the sun considered?

In what context are you referring to? It could be years or minutes. I need more information. What are you needing to know for?

Have been off accutane for 3 wks, can I get normal sun exposure with sunscreen without worrying?

... about accutane sensitivity? Normally don't burn easily, but while on accutane had to severely limit sun exposure even with high spf lotion.

Taking Benicar HCT and metorporal- going on a cruise- concerned about sunburn?

I am taking Benicar HCT 40/25mg and metoporal since March and it is doing well controlling my HBP to a reasonable level. Am going on a cruise end of ...

Do I need to be concerned with sun exposure while on lamictal?

I spent the day at the pool yesterday and am feeling dizzy and lethargic today. Ive been drinking lots of water . Is there any connection to sun ...

How long should I wait after stopping Celexa before starting the Nortriptyline?

Has anyone here transitioned from an SSRI like Celexa to Nortriptyline? I've only been on Celexa... (20mg) for 3 months, but my doc has now ...

Sun exposure?

how long does tramadol stay in your system after you stop taking it. I only took it for about a week and didn't like the way it made me feel so ...