How long is prolonged exposure to the sun considered?

In what context are you referring to? It could be years or minutes. I need more information. What are you needing to know for?

What is the half life of Nortriptyline?

How long does it take for Nortriptyline to be clear of ones body?

Have been off accutane for 3 wks, can I get normal sun exposure with sunscreen without worrying?

... about accutane sensitivity? Normally don't burn easily, but while on accutane had to severely limit sun exposure even with high spf lotion.

Do I need to continue avoiding sun exposure after efudex application ceases (healing stage)?

I understand I should avoid sun exposure during the application period (which is 1 week for me). However after day 7 and during the healing stage do ...

Do I need to be concerned with sun exposure while on lamictal?

I spent the day at the pool yesterday and am feeling dizzy and lethargic today. Ive been drinking lots of water . Is there any connection to sun ...

What happens if you dont take Diltiazem and your out in the sun and heat for a prolonged period of?

... time? I wanna know because my girlfriend is on that because of her irregular heartbeats and she didnt take her medicine and was out in the sun ...