How long is prolonged exposure to the sun considered?

In what context are you referring to? It could be years or minutes. I need more information. What are you needing to know for?

Do I need to be concerned with sun exposure while on lamictal?

I spent the day at the pool yesterday and am feeling dizzy and lethargic today. Ive been drinking lots of water . Is there any connection to sun ...

Find information on long term sun exposure to medications?

information on what cautions medications have on long term exposure to sun such as at the beach.

I just recieved a refill for Spironolactone by Amneal. It has a warning not on past prescriptions?

This prescription states on bottle: "Avoid prolonged or excessive exposure to direct sunlight and/or artificial sunlight while taking this ...

Sun exposure?

how long does tramadol stay in your system after you stop taking it. I only took it for about a week and didn't like the way it made me feel so ...