How long is a pill good for?

Depends what pill you are talking about. Some pills get light struck and detoriate much faster. Also keeping it in a moist place can cause it to detoriate faster too. So give us what drug you are talking about and we can tell you.

Punky729 9 Mar 2011

Bentyl

itsmetoo2 9 Mar 2011

Hi Punky,

If all has been taken in consideration (ie. light struck, moisture etc)I think I would talk to the manufacture, as cheaper drugs detoriate much faster. Call and give the stock id# to them all the info. you have about your storage and they might be able to give you a good idea.
Sorry I can not be more definative on this.

Wishing you the best