How long has mirena been on the market?

It was approved for use on December 6, 2000.

Mirena Questions?

I had Mirena inserted 12 weeks post partum after my daughter was born with no problems. No pain. We thought that we wanted another child so I had it ...

How long do you typically bleed after getting Mirena (IUS)?

I had the Mirena inserted about two and a half weeks ago and have been bleeding heavily ever since.

Cramping after insertion of mirena?

I got my mirena placed yesterday and ever since I have been having cramps in my lower back. they feel like horrible period cramps. Is this normal and ...

How long does it take to conceive after the first mens. Cycle after mirena removal?

Had the mirena for 4years and got it removed 07/18/2014. Had menstrual cycles during the mirena. Spotted the day after for about 3 days . On my first ...

Mirena - How long for initial bleeding?

I got the Mirena inserted 2 weeks ago yesterday. I haven't stopped bleeding. When does it stop?