How long has mirena been on the market?

It was approved for use on December 6, 2000.

Mirena Questions?

I had Mirena inserted 12 weeks post partum after my daughter was born with no problems. No pain. We thought that we wanted another child so I had it ...

What year was neurontin put on the market?

was curious what year neurontin was put on the market? a women I work with says she's been taking it since 1984 i didn't think it was on ...

Is the mirena iud any better than the paraguard? I need a long term method but dont wanna be steril?

I have the paraguard in now and it is horrible spotting or bleeding daily with constent pain and its been in alomst 6 months I have 3 children and am ...

Just had Mirena inserted (yesterday)?

I reluctantly had Mirena inserted. I had a terrible illness this year and I have developed a tumor in my liver so doc wanted me off any form of ...

Mirena vs nexplanon?

I am deciding between Mirena and nexplanon for long term birth control. My concern with mirena is that my current partner is, ahem, on the larger ...