How long has mirena been on the market?

It was approved for use on December 6, 2000.

What year was neurontin put on the market?

was curious what year neurontin was put on the market? a women I work with says she's been taking it since 1984 i didn't think it was on ...

How long do you bleed after Mirena is inserted?

I just had Mirena inserted a few days ago and was wondering how long I'm supposed to be bleeding afterwards. It's only been a very light ...

How long do you typically bleed after getting Mirena (IUS)?

I had the Mirena inserted about two and a half weeks ago and have been bleeding heavily ever since.

Is the mirena iud any better than the paraguard? I need a long term method but dont wanna be steril?

I have the paraguard in now and it is horrible spotting or bleeding daily with constent pain and its been in alomst 6 months I have 3 children and am ...

How long does it take to conceive after the first mens. Cycle after mirena removal?

Had the mirena for 4years and got it removed 07/18/2014. Had menstrual cycles during the mirena. Spotted the day after for about 3 days . On my first ...