How long has mirena been on the market?

It was approved for use on December 6, 2000.

Cramping after insertion of mirena?

I got my mirena placed yesterday and ever since I have been having cramps in my lower back. they feel like horrible period cramps. Is this normal and ...

All propoxyphene is off the U.S. market!!?

Cylert (pemoline) is off the U.S. market. Valrelease (diazepam E.R.) failed the U.S. market. All Midrin and generics have been assigned to C4 due to ...

Mirena vs nexplanon?

I am deciding between Mirena and nexplanon for long term birth control. My concern with mirena is that my current partner is, ahem, on the larger ...

How long will I bleed after the mirena is removed?

I removed the mirena myself last night. I started bleeding after I removed it (normal flow). I am trying to get pregnant. How long will I bleed after ...

Mirena to Nexplanon?

I was scheduled to have my mirena replaced yesterday (I really loved it), after 5 years of having it. After the removal my doctor tried for a long ...