How long has mirena been on the market?

It was approved for use on December 6, 2000.

Mirena Questions?

I had Mirena inserted 12 weeks post partum after my daughter was born with no problems. No pain. We thought that we wanted another child so I had it ...

What year was neurontin put on the market?

was curious what year neurontin was put on the market? a women I work with says she's been taking it since 1984 i didn't think it was on ...

How long do you typically bleed after getting Mirena (IUS)?

I had the Mirena inserted about two and a half weeks ago and have been bleeding heavily ever since.

I had mirena taken out a yr ago n cant conceive could the mirena b the cause? I had 2 girls before?

I had it in for about 10 months. It caused horrible pains while it was in. Can me not being able to conceive be caused by the mirena? Oh and I had no ...

Mirena vs nexplanon?

I am deciding between Mirena and nexplanon for long term birth control. My concern with mirena is that my current partner is, ahem, on the larger ...