How long has mirena been on the market?

It was approved for use on December 6, 2000.

How long do you bleed after Mirena is inserted?

I just had Mirena inserted a few days ago and was wondering how long I'm supposed to be bleeding afterwards. It's only been a very light ...

Cramping after insertion of mirena?

I got my mirena placed yesterday and ever since I have been having cramps in my lower back. they feel like horrible period cramps. Is this normal and ...

Just had Mirena inserted (yesterday)?

I reluctantly had Mirena inserted. I had a terrible illness this year and I have developed a tumor in my liver so doc wanted me off any form of ...

All propoxyphene is off the U.S. market!!?

Cylert (pemoline) is off the U.S. market. Valrelease (diazepam E.R.) failed the U.S. market. All Midrin and generics have been assigned to C4 due to ...

Mirena vs nexplanon?

I am deciding between Mirena and nexplanon for long term birth control. My concern with mirena is that my current partner is, ahem, on the larger ...