How long has mirena been on the market?

It was approved for use on December 6, 2000.

Mirena Questions?

I had Mirena inserted 12 weeks post partum after my daughter was born with no problems. No pain. We thought that we wanted another child so I had it ...

How long do you bleed after Mirena is inserted?

I just had Mirena inserted a few days ago and was wondering how long I'm supposed to be bleeding afterwards. It's only been a very light ...

I had mirena taken out a yr ago n cant conceive could the mirena b the cause? I had 2 girls before?

I had it in for about 10 months. It caused horrible pains while it was in. Can me not being able to conceive be caused by the mirena? Oh and I had no ...

All propoxyphene is off the U.S. market!!?

Cylert (pemoline) is off the U.S. market. Valrelease (diazepam E.R.) failed the U.S. market. All Midrin and generics have been assigned to C4 due to ...

Mirena vs nexplanon?

I am deciding between Mirena and nexplanon for long term birth control. My concern with mirena is that my current partner is, ahem, on the larger ...