How long has mirena been on the market?

It was approved for use on December 6, 2000.

Mirena Questions?

I had Mirena inserted 12 weeks post partum after my daughter was born with no problems. No pain. We thought that we wanted another child so I had it ...

What year was neurontin put on the market?

was curious what year neurontin was put on the market? a women I work with says she's been taking it since 1984 i didn't think it was on ...

How long do you bleed after Mirena is inserted?

I just had Mirena inserted a few days ago and was wondering how long I'm supposed to be bleeding afterwards. It's only been a very light ...

Mirena vs nexplanon?

I am deciding between Mirena and nexplanon for long term birth control. My concern with mirena is that my current partner is, ahem, on the larger ...

How long does it take to conceive after the first mens. Cycle after mirena removal?

Had the mirena for 4years and got it removed 07/18/2014. Had menstrual cycles during the mirena. Spotted the day after for about 3 days . On my first ...