How long has mirena been on the market?

It was approved for use on December 6, 2000.

Mirena Questions?

I had Mirena inserted 12 weeks post partum after my daughter was born with no problems. No pain. We thought that we wanted another child so I had it ...

How long do you typically bleed after getting Mirena (IUS)?

I had the Mirena inserted about two and a half weeks ago and have been bleeding heavily ever since.

I had mirena taken out a yr ago n cant conceive could the mirena b the cause? I had 2 girls before?

I had it in for about 10 months. It caused horrible pains while it was in. Can me not being able to conceive be caused by the mirena? Oh and I had no ...

All propoxyphene is off the U.S. market!!?

Cylert (pemoline) is off the U.S. market. Valrelease (diazepam E.R.) failed the U.S. market. All Midrin and generics have been assigned to C4 due to ...

How long does it take to conceive after the first mens. Cycle after mirena removal?

Had the mirena for 4years and got it removed 07/18/2014. Had menstrual cycles during the mirena. Spotted the day after for about 3 days . On my first ...