How long has mirena been on the market?

It was approved for use on December 6, 2000.

Mirena Questions?

I had Mirena inserted 12 weeks post partum after my daughter was born with no problems. No pain. We thought that we wanted another child so I had it ...

What year was neurontin put on the market?

was curious what year neurontin was put on the market? a women I work with says she's been taking it since 1984 i didn't think it was on ...

How long do you bleed after Mirena is inserted?

I just had Mirena inserted a few days ago and was wondering how long I'm supposed to be bleeding afterwards. It's only been a very light ...

Just had Mirena inserted (yesterday)?

I reluctantly had Mirena inserted. I had a terrible illness this year and I have developed a tumor in my liver so doc wanted me off any form of ...

All propoxyphene is off the U.S. market!!?

Cylert (pemoline) is off the U.S. market. Valrelease (diazepam E.R.) failed the U.S. market. All Midrin and generics have been assigned to C4 due to ...