How long has Loestrin been on the market? As well as the generic, microgestin?

Loestrin FE 1/20 (and 1.5/30) was approved on April 30, 1973.

Loestrin 24 FE was approved on February 17.2006.

Loestrin 21 1/20 was approved on October 1, 1976.

Loestrin 21 1.5/30 was approved on October 1, 1976.

All types of Microgestin was approved on February 5, 2001.

Is MICROGESTIN Fe the same as Loestrin Fe?

Finishing my last pack of Loestrin, due to busy work schedule, cant go to the doctor for a prescription. my girlfriend gave me a pack of Mocrogestin ...

Microgestin Fe 1/20 - I just finished my first month of microgestin; is it worth taking?

I just finished my first pack of Microgestin. I used to take Loestrin and was in love with it. I am getting pimples which I've never had to deal ...

I saw somewhere that there is a just released version of Lo Loestrin Fe. Any truth to this?

I heard an ad for a generic version of Lo Loestrin Fe just released. Sadly, I didn't catch the name. Do you know it?

What pill should I switch to from lo loestrin 24 fe?

Because it's been discontinued, I have to switch pills. However, I'm not quite sure which one to take... I have a perscription for ...