How long has adderall been on the market? How long has it been used to treat ADHD?

about 20 years

Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) - My 20 yr old daughter is taking Adderall XR 60 mg?

... 1x/day. We've just discovered that she may be bi-polar. Is this dose/med safe for her?

Adderall - can this make your heart race, is my dose too high?

Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) - I have just been diagnosed with ADD. This is my 3rd day of taking adderall 10mg in the morning. It ...

Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) - I am unhappy with my neurologist however, he has?

... prescribed me adderall 10 mg 2 times a day and to be honest I am much more organized, I tend to pay attention longer and I am able to comprehend ...

Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) - Can anyone tell me the equivalent mg. to mg?

... comparison for Adderall and Vyvanese. Which would be better for severe ADHD, 50 mg Adderall or 70 mg Vyvanse???

Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) - HELP! I am on the road heading to Michigan from?

Minnesota to visit family and realized really far from my house that I forgot my adderall script paper and I'm supposed to have them filled in 2 ...