How long has adderall been on the market? How long has it been used to treat ADHD?

about 20 years

Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) - I am a 24 year old female170lbs, starting the?

... genaric adderall 15mg and dont feel like it does what it is suposed to. do i need a higher dose because of my weight? and is the brand adderall ...

Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) - I am unhappy with my neurologist however, he has?

... prescribed me adderall 10 mg 2 times a day and to be honest I am much more organized, I tend to pay attention longer and I am able to comprehend ...

Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) - HELP! I am on the road heading to Michigan from?

Minnesota to visit family and realized really far from my house that I forgot my adderall script paper and I'm supposed to have them filled in 2 ...

Adderall - makes me moody & can't stand myself, causing family problems, anyone else felt like this?

Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) - hello.i take 25 mg of adderall xr in the morning... and 20 mg in the afternoon.this meds makes me ...

Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) - Been on adderall xr for a year was vyvanse also?

... stopped it but question I feel as I'm not the same person but without it I studder bad in can't focus n way hyper I've lost weight ...