How long has adderall been on the market? How long has it been used to treat ADHD?

about 20 years

Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) - My 20 yr old daughter is taking Adderall XR 60 mg?

... 1x/day. We've just discovered that she may be bi-polar. Is this dose/med safe for her?

Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) - I am a 24 year old female170lbs, starting the?

... genaric adderall 15mg and dont feel like it does what it is suposed to. do i need a higher dose because of my weight? and is the brand adderall ...

Adderall - can this make your heart race, is my dose too high?

Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) - I have just been diagnosed with ADD. This is my 3rd day of taking adderall 10mg in the morning. It ...

Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) - HELP! I am on the road heading to Michigan from?

Minnesota to visit family and realized really far from my house that I forgot my adderall script paper and I'm supposed to have them filled in 2 ...

Adderall - makes me moody & can't stand myself, causing family problems, anyone else felt like this?

Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) - hello.i take 25 mg of adderall xr in the morning... and 20 mg in the afternoon.this meds makes me ...