How long has adderall been on the market? How long has it been used to treat ADHD?

about 20 years

Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) - I am a 24 year old female170lbs, starting the?

... genaric adderall 15mg and dont feel like it does what it is suposed to. do i need a higher dose because of my weight? and is the brand adderall ...

Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) - I've been on Adderall for 6 months, and just now?

... am having these weird side effects or i don't know what to call it?? About 25-30 minutes after i take the Adderall, I get super red hands, ...

Adderall - can this make your heart race, is my dose too high?

Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) - I have just been diagnosed with ADD. This is my 3rd day of taking adderall 10mg in the morning. It ...

Adderall - makes me moody & can't stand myself, causing family problems, anyone else felt like this?

Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) - hello.i take 25 mg of adderall xr in the morning... and 20 mg in the afternoon.this meds makes me ...

Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) - Hi, I've decided to start raking meds for my?

... ADHD (I've been tested by a psychiatrist as a child and as an adult and am most definitely ADHD). At the moment I'd choose between ...