How long has adderall been on the market? How long has it been used to treat ADHD?

about 20 years

Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) - My 20 yr old daughter is taking Adderall XR 60 mg?

... 1x/day. We've just discovered that she may be bi-polar. Is this dose/med safe for her?

Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) - I am a 24 year old female170lbs, starting the?

... genaric adderall 15mg and dont feel like it does what it is suposed to. do i need a higher dose because of my weight? and is the brand adderall ...

Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) - I am unhappy with my neurologist however, he has?

... prescribed me adderall 10 mg 2 times a day and to be honest I am much more organized, I tend to pay attention longer and I am able to comprehend ...

Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) - Can anyone tell me the equivalent mg. to mg?

... comparison for Adderall and Vyvanese. Which would be better for severe ADHD, 50 mg Adderall or 70 mg Vyvanse???

Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) - Hi, I've decided to start raking meds for my?

... ADHD (I've been tested by a psychiatrist as a child and as an adult and am most definitely ADHD). At the moment I'd choose between ...