How long has adderall been on the market? How long has it been used to treat ADHD?

about 20 years

Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) - My 20 yr old daughter is taking Adderall XR 60 mg?

... 1x/day. We've just discovered that she may be bi-polar. Is this dose/med safe for her?

Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) - HELP! I am on the road heading to Michigan from?

Minnesota to visit family and realized really far from my house that I forgot my adderall script paper and I'm supposed to have them filled in 2 ...

Adderall - makes me moody & can't stand myself, causing family problems, anyone else felt like this?

Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) - hello.i take 25 mg of adderall xr in the morning... and 20 mg in the afternoon.this meds makes me ...

Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) - Hi, I've decided to start raking meds for my?

... ADHD (I've been tested by a psychiatrist as a child and as an adult and am most definitely ADHD). At the moment I'd choose between ...