How long has adderall been on the market? How long has it been used to treat ADHD?

about 20 years

Adderall - can this make your heart race, is my dose too high?

Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) - I have just been diagnosed with ADD. This is my 3rd day of taking adderall 10mg in the morning. It ...

Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) - Can anyone tell me the equivalent mg. to mg?

... comparison for Adderall and Vyvanese. Which would be better for severe ADHD, 50 mg Adderall or 70 mg Vyvanse???

Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) - HELP! I am on the road heading to Michigan from?

Minnesota to visit family and realized really far from my house that I forgot my adderall script paper and I'm supposed to have them filled in 2 ...

Adderall - makes me moody & can't stand myself, causing family problems, anyone else felt like this?

Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) - hello.i take 25 mg of adderall xr in the morning... and 20 mg in the afternoon.this meds makes me ...

Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) - Hi, I've decided to start raking meds for my?

... ADHD (I've been tested by a psychiatrist as a child and as an adult and am most definitely ADHD). At the moment I'd choose between ...