How long has adderall been on the market? How long has it been used to treat ADHD?

about 20 years

Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) - I've been on Adderall for 6 months, and just now?

... am having these weird side effects or i don't know what to call it?? About 25-30 minutes after i take the Adderall, I get super red hands, ...

Adderall - can this make your heart race, is my dose too high?

Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) - I have just been diagnosed with ADD. This is my 3rd day of taking adderall 10mg in the morning. It ...

Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) - I am unhappy with my neurologist however, he has?

... prescribed me adderall 10 mg 2 times a day and to be honest I am much more organized, I tend to pay attention longer and I am able to comprehend ...

Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) - Been on adderall xr for a year was vyvanse also?

... stopped it but question I feel as I'm not the same person but without it I studder bad in can't focus n way hyper I've lost weight ...