How long has adderall been on the market? How long has it been used to treat ADHD?

about 20 years

Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) - I've been on Adderall for 6 months, and just now?

... am having these weird side effects or i don't know what to call it?? About 25-30 minutes after i take the Adderall, I get super red hands, ...

Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) - I am unhappy with my neurologist however, he has?

... prescribed me adderall 10 mg 2 times a day and to be honest I am much more organized, I tend to pay attention longer and I am able to comprehend ...

Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) - Can anyone tell me the equivalent mg. to mg?

... comparison for Adderall and Vyvanese. Which would be better for severe ADHD, 50 mg Adderall or 70 mg Vyvanse???

Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) - HELP! I am on the road heading to Michigan from?

Minnesota to visit family and realized really far from my house that I forgot my adderall script paper and I'm supposed to have them filled in 2 ...