How long dose kolpins stay in your system?

This question has also been asked and answered here: How long does klonopin stay in your system?

Benzodiazapines (eg Klonopin)are notorious for staying in your urine for weeks and sometimes months. You can count on at least 4 to 6 weeks.

The half-life of Klonopin/Clonazepam is around 35 hours (varies with physiology/metabolic rate etc)... which means that the amount of Klonopin in your sytem will divide in half every 35 hours, assuming you don't take more. Example: 1mg after 35 hours equals 0.5mg still in your system, after another 35 hours 0.25mg still in your system, etc.