How long does xanax stay in your system? (pee test)?

This question has also been asked and answered here: How long does Xanax stay in your system?

should be out of system in 3 days ... 5 at the most

How long can Xanax stay in your system?

I have a friend that took 1 blue xanax on friday and today tuesday it showed up on her drug screen... Can they really stay in your sytem that long?

How long will .5mg of xanax stay in your system for a urine test?

I took .5 mg of xanax for the first time in probably 6 to 9 months. One time only every few months but i wanted to know how long it would be in my ...

How long can Xanax stay in your system?

I took 8 1.0 mg (blue footballs) on a Friday night and then had to take a drug test the following Wednesday. I have took them before and passed tests ...

What is too much adderall?

Like ok i know this is bad but i take pills like as a drug i am 15 and i get them from my friends and i took today 30mg, 40mg,and 40mg. i was wanting ...

Generally how long does opana stay in your system an is ther anything I can do to get it out quicke?

I took an opana 30mg just to try it out for my back pain an im prescribed oxycodone 15mg anf my doctor's one of those doc's who likes to ...