How long does xanax stay in your system? (pee test)?

This question has also been asked and answered here:
How long does Xanax stay in your system?

should be out of system in 3 days ... 5 at the most

I ran out of my xanax a week before I go back to the dr. How long do they stay in your system?

They drug test me to make sure that i'm taking them. Well my grandmother passed away a few weeks ago, and I took a few more than I usually do. ...

How long would 1 mg stay in my system for of Lorazepam would it so up in a drug test?

If i took 1 mg saturday night at 9pm and took a drug test at 2pm monday will it show up in a pee test.

How long can Xanax stay in your system?

I took 8 1.0 mg (blue footballs) on a Friday night and then had to take a drug test the following Wednesday. I have took them before and passed tests ...

Generally how long does opana stay in your system an is ther anything I can do to get it out quicke?

I took an opana 30mg just to try it out for my back pain an im prescribed oxycodone 15mg anf my doctor's one of those doc's who likes to ...

How long does Xanax stay in you system?

I have a drug test monday December 31,2012 and i need to know the exact amount of days it takes for the xanax to leave my system i only took 5 MG of ...