How long does xanax stay in your system? (pee test)?

This question has also been asked and answered here:
How long does Xanax stay in your system?

should be out of system in 3 days ... 5 at the most

How long can Xanax stay in your system?

I have a friend that took 1 blue xanax on friday and today tuesday it showed up on her drug screen... Can they really stay in your sytem that long?

What is too much adderall?

Like ok i know this is bad but i take pills like as a drug i am 15 and i get them from my friends and i took today 30mg, 40mg,and 40mg. i was wanting ...

How long will xanax stay in your system being a non regular taker?

My buddy took his first xanax 2 nights ago. They are 2 mg and he wants to take another one tonight but has a drug test on march 8. I told him he ...

Generally how long does opana stay in your system an is ther anything I can do to get it out quicke?

I took an opana 30mg just to try it out for my back pain an im prescribed oxycodone 15mg anf my doctor's one of those doc's who likes to ...

How long does Xanax stay in you system?

I have a drug test monday December 31,2012 and i need to know the exact amount of days it takes for the xanax to leave my system i only took 5 MG of ...