How long does xanax stay in your system? (pee test)?

This question has also been asked and answered here:
How long does Xanax stay in your system?

should be out of system in 3 days ... 5 at the most

How long would 1 mg stay in my system for of Lorazepam would it so up in a drug test?

If i took 1 mg saturday night at 9pm and took a drug test at 2pm monday will it show up in a pee test.

How long will .5mg of xanax stay in your system for a urine test?

I took .5 mg of xanax for the first time in probably 6 to 9 months. One time only every few months but i wanted to know how long it would be in my ...

What is too much adderall?

Like ok i know this is bad but i take pills like as a drug i am 15 and i get them from my friends and i took today 30mg, 40mg,and 40mg. i was wanting ...

How long will xanax stay in your system being a non regular taker?

My buddy took his first xanax 2 nights ago. They are 2 mg and he wants to take another one tonight but has a drug test on march 8. I told him he ...

How long does Xanax stay in you system?

I have a drug test monday December 31,2012 and i need to know the exact amount of days it takes for the xanax to leave my system i only took 5 MG of ...