How long does xanax stay in your system? (pee test)?

This question has also been asked and answered here: How long does Xanax stay in your system?

should be out of system in 3 days ... 5 at the most

Is zanaflex a narcotic and if so how long is it in your system for a pee test?

im taking zanaflex 4mg and i have a drug pee test coming up and i can have no narcotics in my system even ones that are prescribed. is this a ...

I ran out of my xanax a week before I go back to the dr. How long do they stay in your system?

They drug test me to make sure that i'm taking them. Well my grandmother passed away a few weeks ago, and I took a few more than I usually do. ...

How long would 1 mg stay in my system for of Lorazepam would it so up in a drug test?

If i took 1 mg saturday night at 9pm and took a drug test at 2pm monday will it show up in a pee test.

How long can Xanax stay in your system?

I took 8 1.0 mg (blue footballs) on a Friday night and then had to take a drug test the following Wednesday. I have took them before and passed tests ...

How long will xanax stay in your system being a non regular taker?

My buddy took his first xanax 2 nights ago. They are 2 mg and he wants to take another one tonight but has a drug test on march 8. I told him he ...