How long does xanax stay in your system? (pee test)?

This question has also been asked and answered here: How long does Xanax stay in your system?

should be out of system in 3 days ... 5 at the most

Is zanaflex a narcotic and if so how long is it in your system for a pee test?

im taking zanaflex 4mg and i have a drug pee test coming up and i can have no narcotics in my system even ones that are prescribed. is this a ...

I ran out of my xanax a week before I go back to the dr. How long do they stay in your system?

They drug test me to make sure that i'm taking them. Well my grandmother passed away a few weeks ago, and I took a few more than I usually do. ...

How long will xanax stay in your system being a non regular taker?

My buddy took his first xanax 2 nights ago. They are 2 mg and he wants to take another one tonight but has a drug test on march 8. I told him he ...

Generally how long does opana stay in your system an is ther anything I can do to get it out quicke?

I took an opana 30mg just to try it out for my back pain an im prescribed oxycodone 15mg anf my doctor's one of those doc's who likes to ...

How long does Xanax stay in you system?

I have a drug test monday December 31,2012 and i need to know the exact amount of days it takes for the xanax to leave my system i only took 5 MG of ...