How long does xanax stay in your system? (pee test)?

This question has also been asked and answered here:
How long does Xanax stay in your system?

should be out of system in 3 days ... 5 at the most

How long would 1 mg stay in my system for of Lorazepam would it so up in a drug test?

If i took 1 mg saturday night at 9pm and took a drug test at 2pm monday will it show up in a pee test.

How long can Xanax stay in your system?

I have a friend that took 1 blue xanax on friday and today tuesday it showed up on her drug screen... Can they really stay in your sytem that long?

How long will .5mg of xanax stay in your system for a urine test?

I took .5 mg of xanax for the first time in probably 6 to 9 months. One time only every few months but i wanted to know how long it would be in my ...

How long can Xanax stay in your system?

I took 8 1.0 mg (blue footballs) on a Friday night and then had to take a drug test the following Wednesday. I have took them before and passed tests ...

How long does Xanax stay in you system?

I have a drug test monday December 31,2012 and i need to know the exact amount of days it takes for the xanax to leave my system i only took 5 MG of ...