How long does xanax stay in a human's system?

Anonymous

Please click on the link for full information on detection time for benzodiazepines:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drug_test#Detection_periods

Have a good weekend,

I ran out of my xanax a week before I go back to the dr. How long do they stay in your system?

They drug test me to make sure that i'm taking them. Well my grandmother passed away a few weeks ago, and I took a few more than I usually do. ...

How long does xanax stay in my system?

I never took xanax before but last night I took one 2mg xanax pill. How long will it stay in my system?

How long do suboxon stay in the human body?

How long would a 8mg suboxon stay in your system??

How long can Xanax stay in your system?

I have a friend that took 1 blue xanax on friday and today tuesday it showed up on her drug screen... Can they really stay in your sytem that long?

How long does small doses of xanax stay in your system?

i am currently prescribed two medications, one of which is xanax, which the doc told me to quit taking even though i am prescribed it.how long does ...