How long does xanax stay in a human's system?

Anonymous

Please click on the link for full information on detection time for benzodiazepines:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drug_test#Detection_periods

Have a good weekend,

Xanax- Alprozolam?

I have taken xanax for 2 yrs on a daily basis, 2 to 5 mgs a day. How long will this stay in my system before i can pass u/a?

I ran out of my xanax a week before I go back to the dr. How long do they stay in your system?

They drug test me to make sure that i'm taking them. Well my grandmother passed away a few weeks ago, and I took a few more than I usually do. ...

How long do colanipines and xanax stay in your system?

Benzodiazapines, how long does it take to get out of your system?

How long does Xanax stay in you system?

I have a drug test monday December 31,2012 and i need to know the exact amount of days it takes for the xanax to leave my system i only took 5 MG of ...

I want to know more about Klonopin. I have GAD and am taking xanax?

The xanax dosent seem to stay in my system long... Maybe 3-4 hours. Also makes me terribly tired. Would Klonopin make me as tired and how long does ...

3 answers 8 days ago