How long does xanax stay in a human's system?

Anonymous

Please click on the link for full information on detection time for benzodiazepines:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drug_test#Detection_periods

Have a good weekend,

I ran out of my xanax a week before I go back to the dr. How long do they stay in your system?

They drug test me to make sure that i'm taking them. Well my grandmother passed away a few weeks ago, and I took a few more than I usually do. ...

How long can Xanax stay in your system?

I have a friend that took 1 blue xanax on friday and today tuesday it showed up on her drug screen... Can they really stay in your sytem that long?

How long do colanipines and xanax stay in your system?

Benzodiazapines, how long does it take to get out of your system?

How long does small doses of xanax stay in your system?

i am currently prescribed two medications, one of which is xanax, which the doc told me to quit taking even though i am prescribed it.how long does ...

How long does Xanax stay in you system?

I have a drug test monday December 31,2012 and i need to know the exact amount of days it takes for the xanax to leave my system i only took 5 MG of ...