How long does xanax stay in a human's system?

Anonymous

Please click on the link for full information on detection time for benzodiazepines:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drug_test#Detection_periods

Have a good weekend,

Xanax- Alprozolam?

I have taken xanax for 2 yrs on a daily basis, 2 to 5 mgs a day. How long will this stay in my system before i can pass u/a?

I ran out of my xanax a week before I go back to the dr. How long do they stay in your system?

They drug test me to make sure that i'm taking them. Well my grandmother passed away a few weeks ago, and I took a few more than I usually do. ...

How long does xanax stay in my system?

I never took xanax before but last night I took one 2mg xanax pill. How long will it stay in my system?

How long does small doses of xanax stay in your system?

i am currently prescribed two medications, one of which is xanax, which the doc told me to quit taking even though i am prescribed it.how long does ...

I want to know more about Klonopin. I have GAD and am taking xanax?

The xanax dosent seem to stay in my system long... Maybe 3-4 hours. Also makes me terribly tired. Would Klonopin make me as tired and how long does ...