How long does vicodin stay in the human body?

Usually Vicodin can stay in your system for up to three days sometimes four. Usually three is about how long it is detected. Hope this helps answer your question feel free to ask if there is anything else you need to know.

I don't usually disagree with Marjorie, but on this one I do. It depends on how long the person has been taking them and the dosage amount. It also depends on the persons weight and metabolism. Over weight people can store the hydro in their fat cells longer than a person of average weight. If I took two or three 5mg vic's for a day, yes, in 3 or 4 days it would not show. It really depends on the persons system.
Good luck to you,
Chris