How long does the nerve pill colotapin stay in your system?

About 3 or four days I have been on it for 6 years and when I take a medical holiday thats the amount of time that I start withdrawing and start back

I changed my nerve medicine today?

i was takeing 10 mg valium,,, but my doctor switched me to ,,2mg klonopin,,, it says,,, e 55 round an white,,but i cant find it anywhere on pill ...

Has anyone taken Klonopin long-term without increasing the original dosage?

My neurologist prescribed .5mg once per day for mild nerve pain after a surgery. I'm scared to use it every day, though, because of all the ...

Does klonopin cause nerve damage or increase nerve pain?

I have horrible nerve pain in my hands and fingers that is 24/7. I am desperate for some relief. Last October one doc told me not to take Klonopin ...

Any suggestions for a 7 y/o who can't fall asleep while on klonopin? Takes her 1- 1.5 hours?

She is on klonopin for nerve pain... and once asleep is out for the night. But going to sleep is a huge issue. Super chatty and wiggly.