How long does the nerve pill colotapin stay in your system?

About 3 or four days I have been on it for 6 years and when I take a medical holiday thats the amount of time that I start withdrawing and start back

Klonopin - How long do kolonpins stay in your system?

i am a breast feeding mother and dont want to have the kolonpins being in my milk

How long does 8-10mg of clonazopam, or klonopin, stay in your system ?

my first UA will most likely be on the 3rd of May. I took the clonazopam last, on the 17th of this month .. HELP !!!

I changed my nerve medicine today?

i was takeing 10 mg valium,,, but my doctor switched me to ,,2mg klonopin,,, it says,,, e 55 round an white,,but i cant find it anywhere on pill ...

Any suggestions for a 7 y/o who can't fall asleep while on klonopin? Takes her 1- 1.5 hours?

She is on klonopin for nerve pain... and once asleep is out for the night. But going to sleep is a huge issue. Super chatty and wiggly.