How long does the nerve pill colotapin stay in your system?

About 3 or four days I have been on it for 6 years and when I take a medical holiday thats the amount of time that I start withdrawing and start back

How long does Klonopin stay in your system after you take it? 8 hours? 12 hours?

How long does Klonopin, not xanax, stay in your system after you take it?

I changed my nerve medicine today?

i was takeing 10 mg valium,,, but my doctor switched me to ,,2mg klonopin,,, it says,,, e 55 round an white,,but i cant find it anywhere on pill ...

Any suggestions for a 7 y/o who can't fall asleep while on klonopin? Takes her 1- 1.5 hours?

She is on klonopin for nerve pain... and once asleep is out for the night. But going to sleep is a huge issue. Super chatty and wiggly.

I want to know more about Klonopin. I have GAD and am taking xanax?

The xanax dosent seem to stay in my system long... Maybe 3-4 hours. Also makes me terribly tired. Would Klonopin make me as tired and how long does ...