How long does the drug eszopiclone stay in the body?

Hello heatherman. Effectively for about eight hours. In your system I would say anywhere from 24 to 48 hours. Regards, pledge

How long past expiration date(6-09) can Lunesta be effectively used?

I had 2 prescriptions both expiring 6-09 and still have one full one. Was hesitant about taking the drug because I am an alcoholic but haven't ...

Eszopiclone - generic for Lunesta 3?

I tried eszopiclone 3 (generic for Lunesta 3) an was awake all night. Is the generic the same ingredients as Lunesta?

I started on the generic eszopiclone several months agao and noticed that the pills effect only?

last about 5.5 to 6.o hours. am losing valuable sleep time. are there time release issues with the generic? if so, what can i do?

Is Eszopiclone an alternative to the drug klonopin which I'm using for anxiety?

could Eszopiclone be used for anxiety? i ran out of my Klonopin, i have taken Eszopicolone for sleeping and i know its calming affect .