How long does suboxone stay in your system if drug tested?

This question has also been asked and answered here: How long does Suboxone stay in your system?

Suboxone is a semisynthetic opioid analgesic. Since regular drug tests only can test for pure opiates, Suboxone will not show up because it is synthetic. There is a test for Suboxone, but it is very rare and expensive and I have never even heard of anyone getting tested for it. It is very unlikely that you would get tested for it. But I promise you it will not show up as an opiate. It will not show up on any kind of probation test or pre-employment screening. Not even a 10- panel test will detect it.