How long does suboxone last? for relief 1 dose?

You need to be a little more specific please. How long of what were you on? And need to know what miligram the Suboxone dose is. Would love to help!

How long do you have to be off of vicodan before your first dose of Suboxone? I have my Rx for?

... Suboxone and want to start, but do not remember how long it has to be

Suboxone Maintenance?

Hello. I have been taking suboxone for about a year now - a pretty low dose for the last 5 months or so (1-2mg). I have a long history of opiate ...

How long should I wait between my last dose of methadone and my 1st dose of Suboxone?

I was taking 20mg of methadone daily. My last dose was 36 hours ago. I went to a Dr. and got my first weeks dose of Suboxone today. He would have ...

How long until the withdrawal from suboxone stops all the way?

i have been off of suboxone for two weeks now and mostly feel ok. but even after two weeks i still have water like diarreah, cold chills, back aches, ...

How long does it take for suboxne to be i=out uf your systew=m for you to pass a urine screen?

how long after last dose of suboxone does it take for it to get out of your system ?