How long does suboxone last? for relief 1 dose?

You need to be a little more specific please. How long of what were you on? And need to know what miligram the Suboxone dose is. Would love to help!

Suboxone Questions? Need Help, Please!?

Have finally decided to seek help with opiate addiction due to many escalating factors. I understand that the doctor can answer all my questions ...

Suboxone Maintenance?

Hello. I have been taking suboxone for about a year now - a pretty low dose for the last 5 months or so (1-2mg). I have a long history of opiate ...

Suboxone sick and need answers?

i have a patient who i know needs pain management however suboxone does not agree with them.we intend on starting regulur opioid agonist treatments ...

Just started suboxone this morning took 2 mg every hour until stabilized at 8 mg. Now what's next .?

... Wait til tomm and take another dose or tonight. Need help please on how to dose this and for how long can I take sub without getting withdraws ...

Suboxone -How does one successfully taper off of suboxone 8mg strips?

I use the tape. I have broken it down to 1/16s and if I miss even one dose I get severe leg cramps and diarea. How the long should one have to stay ...