How long does suboxone last? for relief 1 dose?

You need to be a little more specific please. How long of what were you on? And need to know what miligram the Suboxone dose is. Would love to help!

How long do you have to be off of vicodan before your first dose of Suboxone? I have my Rx for?

... Suboxone and want to start, but do not remember how long it has to be

How long should I wait between my last dose of methadone and my 1st dose of Suboxone?

I was taking 20mg of methadone daily. My last dose was 36 hours ago. I went to a Dr. and got my first weeks dose of Suboxone today. He would have ...

How long does it take for suboxne to be i=out uf your systew=m for you to pass a urine screen?

how long after last dose of suboxone does it take for it to get out of your system ?

Just started suboxone this morning took 2 mg every hour until stabilized at 8 mg. Now what's next .?

... Wait til tomm and take another dose or tonight. Need help please on how to dose this and for how long can I take sub without getting withdraws ...

Suboxone -How does one successfully taper off of suboxone 8mg strips?

I use the tape. I have broken it down to 1/16s and if I miss even one dose I get severe leg cramps and diarea. How the long should one have to stay ...