How long does suboxone last? for relief 1 dose?

You need to be a little more specific please. How long of what were you on? And need to know what miligram the Suboxone dose is. Would love to help!

How long do you have to be off of vicodan before your first dose of Suboxone? I have my Rx for?

... Suboxone and want to start, but do not remember how long it has to be

How long should I wait between my last dose of methadone and my 1st dose of Suboxone?

I was taking 20mg of methadone daily. My last dose was 36 hours ago. I went to a Dr. and got my first weeks dose of Suboxone today. He would have ...

How long until the withdrawal from suboxone stops all the way?

i have been off of suboxone for two weeks now and mostly feel ok. but even after two weeks i still have water like diarreah, cold chills, back aches, ...

Just started suboxone this morning took 2 mg every hour until stabilized at 8 mg. Now what's next .?

... Wait til tomm and take another dose or tonight. Need help please on how to dose this and for how long can I take sub without getting withdraws ...

Switching from methadone to suboxone?

Hi, I'm currently on a methadone program and want to switch to suboxone. I'm scare about having to get sick in order to take the suboxone. ...