How long does suboxone last? for relief 1 dose?

You need to be a little more specific please. How long of what were you on? And need to know what miligram the Suboxone dose is. Would love to help!

Suboxone Questions? Need Help, Please!?

Have finally decided to seek help with opiate addiction due to many escalating factors. I understand that the doctor can answer all my questions ...

How long should I wait between my last dose of methadone and my 1st dose of Suboxone?

I was taking 20mg of methadone daily. My last dose was 36 hours ago. I went to a Dr. and got my first weeks dose of Suboxone today. He would have ...

How long until the withdrawal from suboxone stops all the way?

i have been off of suboxone for two weeks now and mostly feel ok. but even after two weeks i still have water like diarreah, cold chills, back aches, ...

Just started suboxone this morning took 2 mg every hour until stabilized at 8 mg. Now what's next .?

... Wait til tomm and take another dose or tonight. Need help please on how to dose this and for how long can I take sub without getting withdraws ...

Suboxone -How does one successfully taper off of suboxone 8mg strips?

I use the tape. I have broken it down to 1/16s and if I miss even one dose I get severe leg cramps and diarea. How the long should one have to stay ...