How long does suboxone last? for relief 1 dose?

You need to be a little more specific please. How long of what were you on? And need to know what miligram the Suboxone dose is. Would love to help!

Suboxone Questions? Need Help, Please!?

Have finally decided to seek help with opiate addiction due to many escalating factors. I understand that the doctor can answer all my questions ...

How long do you have to be off of vicodan before your first dose of Suboxone? I have my Rx for?

... Suboxone and want to start, but do not remember how long it has to be

How long should I wait between my last dose of methadone and my 1st dose of Suboxone?

I was taking 20mg of methadone daily. My last dose was 36 hours ago. I went to a Dr. and got my first weeks dose of Suboxone today. He would have ...

Suboxone sick and need answers?

i have a patient who i know needs pain management however suboxone does not agree with them.we intend on starting regulur opioid agonist treatments ...

How long does it take for suboxne to be i=out uf your systew=m for you to pass a urine screen?

how long after last dose of suboxone does it take for it to get out of your system ?