How long does suboxone last? for relief 1 dose?

You need to be a little more specific please. How long of what were you on? And need to know what miligram the Suboxone dose is. Would love to help!

I am taking 6Mg of suboxone a day and last nite I took 10mg of hydro at 10pm when can I take my?

... first dose of my suboxone without getting or having problems? Is 8 to 10 hrs long enough? That was the first and last time I will do that. It ...

Suboxone Maintenance?

Hello. I have been taking suboxone for about a year now - a pretty low dose for the last 5 months or so (1-2mg). I have a long history of opiate ...

How long should I wait between my last dose of methadone and my 1st dose of Suboxone?

I was taking 20mg of methadone daily. My last dose was 36 hours ago. I went to a Dr. and got my first weeks dose of Suboxone today. He would have ...

Switching from methadone to suboxone?

Hi, I'm currently on a methadone program and want to switch to suboxone. I'm scare about having to get sick in order to take the suboxone. ...

Suboxone -How does one successfully taper off of suboxone 8mg strips?

I use the tape. I have broken it down to 1/16s and if I miss even one dose I get severe leg cramps and diarea. How the long should one have to stay ...