How long does suboxone last? for relief 1 dose?

You need to be a little more specific please. How long of what were you on? And need to know what miligram the Suboxone dose is. Would love to help!

Suboxone Questions? Need Help, Please!?

Have finally decided to seek help with opiate addiction due to many escalating factors. I understand that the doctor can answer all my questions ...

I am taking 6Mg of suboxone a day and last nite I took 10mg of hydro at 10pm when can I take my?

... first dose of my suboxone without getting or having problems? Is 8 to 10 hrs long enough? That was the first and last time I will do that. It ...

Suboxone Maintenance?

Hello. I have been taking suboxone for about a year now - a pretty low dose for the last 5 months or so (1-2mg). I have a long history of opiate ...

How long until the withdrawal from suboxone stops all the way?

i have been off of suboxone for two weeks now and mostly feel ok. but even after two weeks i still have water like diarreah, cold chills, back aches, ...

How long does it take for suboxne to be i=out uf your systew=m for you to pass a urine screen?

how long after last dose of suboxone does it take for it to get out of your system ?