How long does suboxone last? for relief 1 dose?

You need to be a little more specific please. How long of what were you on? And need to know what miligram the Suboxone dose is. Would love to help!

Suboxone Maintenance?

Hello. I have been taking suboxone for about a year now - a pretty low dose for the last 5 months or so (1-2mg). I have a long history of opiate ...

How long until the withdrawal from suboxone stops all the way?

i have been off of suboxone for two weeks now and mostly feel ok. but even after two weeks i still have water like diarreah, cold chills, back aches, ...

Suboxone sick and need answers?

i have a patient who i know needs pain management however suboxone does not agree with them.we intend on starting regulur opioid agonist treatments ...

How long does it take for suboxne to be i=out uf your systew=m for you to pass a urine screen?

how long after last dose of suboxone does it take for it to get out of your system ?

Suboxone -How does one successfully taper off of suboxone 8mg strips?

I use the tape. I have broken it down to 1/16s and if I miss even one dose I get severe leg cramps and diarea. How the long should one have to stay ...