How long does roxicet stay in your system?

I use to take roxy30's heavy. When I was in a detox center they made us drop every other day, and I learned alot from the program... the roxy's were out in 48hrs. The longest acting drug that stays in your system for up to 14days is benzos. I had taken a 1/4pc of a suboxone that came up as methadone. Just some interesting facts I experienced.

I was on probation for 5 years and had to take urine test every week, the simpliest way to pass is to drink Alot of water like 2-3 gallons a few hours before your test start peeing alot up to an hour before dropping when you start to see your pee almost clear you will drop negative because it is all water!! I have done this over and over again it comes up negative dilute but its negative!! this is a sure way!! I have done it over and over!!!

If you have been taking this for a while, you are probably going to test positive for it on a drug test for about a week. If you only took 1 or 2, then you will test positive for 3 to 4 days. Most say that opiates ( and it is an opiate) will stay only 3 days, but, when I went to the recovery center, their test showed I was positive for things I had taken 4 to 7 days before. Their test is probably a bit more sensitive than most quickie tests.