How long does restoril stay in your system?

Restoril (temazepam) is a short to intermediate acting benzodiazepine. It could still be detected in the urine after 2 to 3 weeks.

How long do withdrawal symptoms last after discontinuation of moderate restoril use?

I'm trying to get an idea of whether or not i'm experiencing symtoms of withdrawal and if so, about how long do they last. I was prescribed ...

I am taking restoril for severe insomnia, not working. Is there another benzodiazapam better?

I am taking 30 mg. of Restoril directly before I need to sleep, it works really well at making me fall asleep quickly, however, I only stay asleep ...

Medication - How many days do I have to be off of Geodon to take Restoril for sleep?

I am almost done weening myself off of Geodon permanently due to adverse side affects and my doc just prescribed me restoril for sleep. I know you ...

Restoril and weight?

If after taking restoril for a long time, I stopped, could that be a reason I'm gaining weight?

How long does a 20 mg. ferosemide stay in your system?

just wanted to know how long one 20 mg. lasic will stay in your system?