How long does restoril stay in your system?

Restoril (temazepam) is a short to intermediate acting benzodiazepine. It could still be detected in the urine after 2 to 3 weeks.

How long does guanfacine stay in your system?

how long does concerta stay in yor system?

Will Restoril help with panic attacks? I am very drug resistant, and I can stay awake and function?

... after taking 60mgs of Restoril. (10/325 Percocets barely touch a headache for me). Does anyone know if I take 30mgs will it help panic attacks? ...

Medication - How many days do I have to be off of Geodon to take Restoril for sleep?

I am almost done weening myself off of Geodon permanently due to adverse side affects and my doc just prescribed me restoril for sleep. I know you ...

Restoril and weight?

If after taking restoril for a long time, I stopped, could that be a reason I'm gaining weight?

On restoril 4years. Now I have chronic fatigue and achiness. For a year, I had chills, sweats, and?

... really bad headaches. Has anyone out there had these symptoms while in Restoril?