How long does restoril stay in your system?

Restoril (temazepam) is a short to intermediate acting benzodiazepine. It could still be detected in the urine after 2 to 3 weeks.

How long is the shelf life for restoril?

I have an old persription and I have not been able to sleep do to extreme stress and I do not have heath insurance would this be safe.

How long does guanfacine stay in your system?

how long does concerta stay in yor system?

How long do withdrawal symptoms last after discontinuation of moderate restoril use?

I'm trying to get an idea of whether or not i'm experiencing symtoms of withdrawal and if so, about how long do they last. I was prescribed ...

How long does restoril stay in my system if only taken a few times?

I was having trouble sleeping and my girlfriend gave me a couple of her restoril capsules. This was about two weeks ago. I have a drug test tomorrow ...

Will Restoril help with panic attacks? I am very drug resistant, and I can stay awake and function?

... after taking 60mgs of Restoril. (10/325 Percocets barely touch a headache for me). Does anyone know if I take 30mgs will it help panic attacks? ...