How long does restoril stay in your system?

Restoril (temazepam) is a short to intermediate acting benzodiazepine. It could still be detected in the urine after 2 to 3 weeks.

How long does guanfacine stay in your system?

how long does concerta stay in yor system?

How long does a 10mg loratab stay in your system?

my friend is in a lot of pain and was prescribed them but is fighting a battle for her kids need to know how long it will stay in her system

How long do withdrawal symptoms last after discontinuation of moderate restoril use?

I'm trying to get an idea of whether or not i'm experiencing symtoms of withdrawal and if so, about how long do they last. I was prescribed ...

How long does restoril stay in my system if only taken a few times?

I was having trouble sleeping and my girlfriend gave me a couple of her restoril capsules. This was about two weeks ago. I have a drug test tomorrow ...

I am taking restoril for severe insomnia, not working. Is there another benzodiazapam better?

I am taking 30 mg. of Restoril directly before I need to sleep, it works really well at making me fall asleep quickly, however, I only stay asleep ...