How long does restoril stay in your system?

Restoril (temazepam) is a short to intermediate acting benzodiazepine. It could still be detected in the urine after 2 to 3 weeks.

How long is the shelf life for restoril?

I have an old persription and I have not been able to sleep do to extreme stress and I do not have heath insurance would this be safe.

How long does a 10mg loratab stay in your system?

my friend is in a lot of pain and was prescribed them but is fighting a battle for her kids need to know how long it will stay in her system

Will Restoril help with panic attacks? I am very drug resistant, and I can stay awake and function?

... after taking 60mgs of Restoril. (10/325 Percocets barely touch a headache for me). Does anyone know if I take 30mgs will it help panic attacks? ...

Medication - How many days do I have to be off of Geodon to take Restoril for sleep?

I am almost done weening myself off of Geodon permanently due to adverse side affects and my doc just prescribed me restoril for sleep. I know you ...

Restoril and weight?

If after taking restoril for a long time, I stopped, could that be a reason I'm gaining weight?