How long does restoril stay in your system?

Restoril (temazepam) is a short to intermediate acting benzodiazepine. It could still be detected in the urine after 2 to 3 weeks.

How long does a 10mg loratab stay in your system?

my friend is in a lot of pain and was prescribed them but is fighting a battle for her kids need to know how long it will stay in her system

How long does oxicodone or (roxies) stay in your system?

My son had an addiction and was sent to a detention center for 5 days. He had not done them for 6 days but when he got out, he tested positive for ...

How long does restoril stay in my system if only taken a few times?

I was having trouble sleeping and my girlfriend gave me a couple of her restoril capsules. This was about two weeks ago. I have a drug test tomorrow ...

I am taking restoril for severe insomnia, not working. Is there another benzodiazapam better?

I am taking 30 mg. of Restoril directly before I need to sleep, it works really well at making me fall asleep quickly, however, I only stay asleep ...

Medication - How many days do I have to be off of Geodon to take Restoril for sleep?

I am almost done weening myself off of Geodon permanently due to adverse side affects and my doc just prescribed me restoril for sleep. I know you ...