How long does restoril stay in your system?

Restoril (temazepam) is a short to intermediate acting benzodiazepine. It could still be detected in the urine after 2 to 3 weeks.

How long does a 10mg loratab stay in your system?

my friend is in a lot of pain and was prescribed them but is fighting a battle for her kids need to know how long it will stay in her system

How long does oxicodone or (roxies) stay in your system?

My son had an addiction and was sent to a detention center for 5 days. He had not done them for 6 days but when he got out, he tested positive for ...

Medication - How many days do I have to be off of Geodon to take Restoril for sleep?

I am almost done weening myself off of Geodon permanently due to adverse side affects and my doc just prescribed me restoril for sleep. I know you ...

Restoril and weight?

If after taking restoril for a long time, I stopped, could that be a reason I'm gaining weight?

How long does a 20 mg. ferosemide stay in your system?

just wanted to know how long one 20 mg. lasic will stay in your system?

1 answer 17 days ago