How long does restoril stay in your system?

Restoril (temazepam) is a short to intermediate acting benzodiazepine. It could still be detected in the urine after 2 to 3 weeks.

How long is the shelf life for restoril?

I have an old persription and I have not been able to sleep do to extreme stress and I do not have heath insurance would this be safe.

How long do withdrawal symptoms last after discontinuation of moderate restoril use?

I'm trying to get an idea of whether or not i'm experiencing symtoms of withdrawal and if so, about how long do they last. I was prescribed ...

How long does restoril stay in my system if only taken a few times?

I was having trouble sleeping and my girlfriend gave me a couple of her restoril capsules. This was about two weeks ago. I have a drug test tomorrow ...

Medication - How many days do I have to be off of Geodon to take Restoril for sleep?

I am almost done weening myself off of Geodon permanently due to adverse side affects and my doc just prescribed me restoril for sleep. I know you ...

Restoril and weight?

If after taking restoril for a long time, I stopped, could that be a reason I'm gaining weight?