How long does restoril stay in your system?

Restoril (temazepam) is a short to intermediate acting benzodiazepine. It could still be detected in the urine after 2 to 3 weeks.

How long is the shelf life for restoril?

I have an old persription and I have not been able to sleep do to extreme stress and I do not have heath insurance would this be safe.

How long do withdrawal symptoms last after discontinuation of moderate restoril use?

I'm trying to get an idea of whether or not i'm experiencing symtoms of withdrawal and if so, about how long do they last. I was prescribed ...

How long does oxicodone or (roxies) stay in your system?

My son had an addiction and was sent to a detention center for 5 days. He had not done them for 6 days but when he got out, he tested positive for ...

How long does restoril stay in my system if only taken a few times?

I was having trouble sleeping and my girlfriend gave me a couple of her restoril capsules. This was about two weeks ago. I have a drug test tomorrow ...

I am taking restoril for severe insomnia, not working. Is there another benzodiazapam better?

I am taking 30 mg. of Restoril directly before I need to sleep, it works really well at making me fall asleep quickly, however, I only stay asleep ...