How long does restoril stay in your system?

Restoril (temazepam) is a short to intermediate acting benzodiazepine. It could still be detected in the urine after 2 to 3 weeks.

How long does guanfacine stay in your system?

how long does concerta stay in yor system?

How long does a 10mg loratab stay in your system?

my friend is in a lot of pain and was prescribed them but is fighting a battle for her kids need to know how long it will stay in her system

I am taking restoril for severe insomnia, not working. Is there another benzodiazapam better?

I am taking 30 mg. of Restoril directly before I need to sleep, it works really well at making me fall asleep quickly, however, I only stay asleep ...

Medication - How many days do I have to be off of Geodon to take Restoril for sleep?

I am almost done weening myself off of Geodon permanently due to adverse side affects and my doc just prescribed me restoril for sleep. I know you ...

Restoril and weight?

If after taking restoril for a long time, I stopped, could that be a reason I'm gaining weight?