How long does restoril stay in your system?

Restoril (temazepam) is a short to intermediate acting benzodiazepine. It could still be detected in the urine after 2 to 3 weeks.

How long is the shelf life for restoril?

I have an old persription and I have not been able to sleep do to extreme stress and I do not have heath insurance would this be safe.

How long does guanfacine stay in your system?

how long does concerta stay in yor system?

How long does a 10mg loratab stay in your system?

my friend is in a lot of pain and was prescribed them but is fighting a battle for her kids need to know how long it will stay in her system

I am taking restoril for severe insomnia, not working. Is there another benzodiazapam better?

I am taking 30 mg. of Restoril directly before I need to sleep, it works really well at making me fall asleep quickly, however, I only stay asleep ...

Will Restoril help with panic attacks? I am very drug resistant, and I can stay awake and function?

... after taking 60mgs of Restoril. (10/325 Percocets barely touch a headache for me). Does anyone know if I take 30mgs will it help panic attacks? ...