18 Oct 2009
How long a drug stays in your system is a very difficult question to answer. It is dependant on many factors e.g.
1. How much and how often you have taken the drug.
2. Your metabolic rate – a slower metabolism will increase the time a drug remains in your system.
3. Your age and health – older age and poor health will generally increase the time the drug stays in your system.
4. Body mass – generally the bigger you are the longer a drug will remain in your system.
Phenylephrine has a half life of about 2 1/2 hours.
- Phenylephrine Information for Consumers
- Phenylephrine Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Phenylephrine (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
I can't believe that one pill that you have never taken before can stay in your system up to 7 days. I've never heard of anything like ...
3 answers • 23 Dec 2009
Is there any danger to taking one tab of this every night before sleeping? It cured my snoring but I wonder about any long term effects.
1 answer • 22 Mar 2010
my friend is in a lot of pain and was prescribed them but is fighting a battle for her kids need to know how long it will stay in her system
3 answers • 25 Jul 2010
If I tack two deferent binzos can thy find out witch, ones at a drug test. How long will it stay in my system
2 answers • 21 Oct 2010
how long does marawanna stay in the system
1 answer • 24 Jun 2011