26 Mar 2011
PCP can be detected in the urine up to 8 days after being used.
How long a drug remains in your system is a very difficult question to answer. It is dependant on many factors e.g.
1. How much and how often you have taken the drug.
2. Your metabolic rate – a slower metabolism will increase the time a drug remains in your system.
3. Your age and health – older age and poor health will generally increase the time the drug stays in your system.
4. Body mass – generally the bigger you are the longer a drug will remain in your system.
5. The pharmacokinetics of the drug - how it is absorbed,distributed, metabolized and eliminated.
If you are a chronic user you could still experience fluctuating symptoms days, weeks or even months after initial use.
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
I can't believe that one pill that you have never taken before can stay in your system up to 7 days. I've never heard of anything like ...
3 answers • 23 Dec 2009
my friend is in a lot of pain and was prescribed them but is fighting a battle for her kids need to know how long it will stay in her system
3 answers • 25 Jul 2010
How long does it take for this drug to get out of my system? What will oxycotin 40mg show up as on a ua drug test? I tested positive for pcp and i ...
2 answers • 14 Aug 2010
how long does marawanna stay in the system
1 answer • 24 Jun 2011
just wanted to know how long one 20 mg. lasic will stay in your system?
1 answer • 3 Oct 2014