26 Mar 2011
PCP can be detected in the urine up to 8 days after being used.
How long a drug remains in your system is a very difficult question to answer. It is dependant on many factors e.g.
1. How much and how often you have taken the drug.
2. Your metabolic rate – a slower metabolism will increase the time a drug remains in your system.
3. Your age and health – older age and poor health will generally increase the time the drug stays in your system.
4. Body mass – generally the bigger you are the longer a drug will remain in your system.
5. The pharmacokinetics of the drug - how it is absorbed,distributed, metabolized and eliminated.
If you are a chronic user you could still experience fluctuating symptoms days, weeks or even months after initial use.
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
I can't believe that one pill that you have never taken before can stay in your system up to 7 days. I've never heard of anything like ...
3 answers • 23 Dec 2009
how long does concerta stay in yor system?
1 answer • 15 Jun 2010
... pill's don't stay in my system to long, I also want to know if it will cause me to have seizures, someone told me it would. I have took ...
1 answer • 3 Sep 2011
just wanted to know how long one 20 mg. lasic will stay in your system?
1 answer • 3 Oct 2014
If a 20lb. child ingests a small amount of Seroquel; how long will it stay in their system?
3 answers • 18 Oct 2014