How long does PCP stay in your system?

PCP can be detected in the urine up to 8 days after being used.

How long a drug remains in your system is a very difficult question to answer. It is dependant on many factors e.g.
1. How much and how often you have taken the drug.
2. Your metabolic rate – a slower metabolism will increase the time a drug remains in your system.
3. Your age and health – older age and poor health will generally increase the time the drug stays in your system.
4. Body mass – generally the bigger you are the longer a drug will remain in your system.
5. The pharmacokinetics of the drug - how it is absorbed,distributed, metabolized and eliminated.

If you are a chronic user you could still experience fluctuating symptoms days, weeks or even months after initial use.