How long does oxymorphone 10 mg stay in your system?

Anonymous

Live,
Well kemosabe, depends. Was it IR or ER? IR has a 4 hour half life and ER's halflife is longer. Give yourself 5 days to be sure.
Please don't medicate yourself.
The Happier Hippie,
Laura

1 tablet, 250mg, how long does this stay in your system, first time user?

I can't believe that one pill that you have never taken before can stay in your system up to 7 days. I've never heard of anything like ...

How long will benzos stay in my system and what is the quickest way to get them out?

If I tack two deferent binzos can thy find out witch, ones at a drug test. How long will it stay in my system

What is the difference between oxycodone and oxymorphone?

my cousin passed away and on his death certificate it said he had oxycodone and oxymorphone in his system... and i was just wanting to know what they ...

Oxymorphone - how long does it take to get this drug out of your system ?

it is wensday and i have to give urine test friday will it be out?

Dose oxymorphone cause medium to large blood filled lumps to come up on back? and are exstreemly?

... painfull and take a very long time to heal is this a side effect of the oxymorphone? they will often come back up in the same spots and cause ...