How long does oxymorphone 10 mg stay in your system?

Anonymous

Live,
Well kemosabe, depends. Was it IR or ER? IR has a 4 hour half life and ER's halflife is longer. Give yourself 5 days to be sure.
Please don't medicate yourself.
The Happier Hippie,
Laura

How long does guanfacine stay in your system?

how long does concerta stay in yor system?

What is the difference between oxycodone and oxymorphone?

my cousin passed away and on his death certificate it said he had oxycodone and oxymorphone in his system... and i was just wanting to know what they ...

If I take 1 oc 40 will it stay in my system longer than 3 days? I have a high metabolism and most?

... pill's don't stay in my system to long, I also want to know if it will cause me to have seizures, someone told me it would. I have took ...

Dose oxymorphone cause medium to large blood filled lumps to come up on back? and are exstreemly?

... painfull and take a very long time to heal is this a side effect of the oxymorphone? they will often come back up in the same spots and cause ...