How long does oxycotin stay in your system?

Different people metabolize the drug at different rates, so the time frame regarding how long oxycontin does stay in your system may vary between individuals.

The following factors are responsible for the varied metabolic rate in different individuals:

Age of the person; Weight of the person; Amount consumed by the person
Number of doses consumed; Overall health condition; Metabolism rate of the body; Tolerance to alcohol or drugs; How the drug was consumed [swallowed, injected, inhaled or smoked].

The drug can be traceable in urine, it can be detectable in urine for 3 days. If it is used as a pain killer, it stays for 8-12 hours, and if you consume 15 mg for 3 days, it can be expelled out of your system within 12 hours.

Source: http://howto.dcrdetox.com/how-long-does-oxycontin-stay-in-your-system, hope this helps?