How long does Oxycodone hydrochloride stay in your system?

on average 3-5 days... Dave

Drug test - how long does oxycodone stay in your system?

Drug Test - if I havent took any pills in over a month and a half and I take one oxycodone 10 325 and drank some liqour wit it how long will it stay ...

If I only take one oxycodone every other day how long does it stay in my system?

how long does oxycodone stay in your system

How long does oxicodone or (roxies) stay in your system?

My son had an addiction and was sent to a detention center for 5 days. He had not done them for 6 days but when he got out, he tested positive for ...

What is the difference between oxycodone hydrochloride & oxycodone Acetaminophen?

what is hydrochloride? I know Acetaminophen is Tylenol. what is the difference? oxycodone has both to offer which one is stronger? and is the ...

What exactly is Hydrochloride? the prescription says Oxycodone Hydrochloride?

I read what the pillfinder said about Oxycodone but they didnt mention what Hydrochloride was. The pill is Pink and on one side it hasthe number 12 ...