How long does Oxycodone hydrochloride stay in your system?

on average 3-5 days... Dave

Drug test - how long does oxycodone stay in your system?

Drug Test - if I havent took any pills in over a month and a half and I take one oxycodone 10 325 and drank some liqour wit it how long will it stay ...

How many days do oxycodone stay in your system?

I am wondering how long it would take for one oxycodone pill to be out of my system

How long does oxicodone or (roxies) stay in your system?

My son had an addiction and was sent to a detention center for 5 days. He had not done them for 6 days but when he got out, he tested positive for ...

Why do my 7.5mg Endocets only contain 6.7226mg of oxycodone? Thought it was supposed to be 7.5mg?

I was prescribed 7.5 mg Endocets that contain 7.5mg of Oxycodone Hydrochloride. When I read on the side of the bottle, there was a note that said ...

What is the difference between oxycodone hydrochloride & oxycodone Acetaminophen?

what is hydrochloride? I know Acetaminophen is Tylenol. what is the difference? oxycodone has both to offer which one is stronger? and is the ...