How long does oral morphine meds stay in your system?

1 to 3 days, if you took it once. Otherwise it has a half life you have to think about...

How long does a morphine pill stay in your system?

i was at a friends house an didnt bring my medicine ... i was in pain so i took a few 15 mg morphine pills ... how long will it take them to get out ...

I was wodering how long does oxeycodone or morphine exstended releaf stay in your urin?

if i suspect that my child might be taking pills like vicodon and i by one of those over the counter drug tests how long will it stay there like say ...

How long does it take for Morphine to leave your system?

If you are changing meds from morphine sulphate to another pain med , how long will it take for the morphine to leave your system ?

How long will 90 mg's morphine stay in your system?

I chewed some 15 mg morphine er's and I take norco's 7.5/325, will the morphine be detectable in one week?