How long does niacin stay in the human system?

Niacin has a short half life of 20 to 45 minutes. This is the time it takes for your body to reduce plasma drug levels by half.
It usually takes around 5.5 half lives for a drug to be eliminated from your system.
As an estimate then , after taking a dose of Niacin it should be out of your system within 110mins to 247mins (2hrs to 4hrs)

However other factors to consider include:
1. How much and how often you have taken the drug.
2. Your metabolic rate – a slower metabolism will increase the time a drug remains in your system.
3. Your age and health – older age and poor health will generally increase the time the drug stays in your system.
4. Body mass – generally the bigger you are the longer a drug will remain in your system.